Prank week

Hi guys sorry I haven't updated in a while I have been really busy with school and family things. I'm sorry it's a really short chapter and I won't be updating for about a week I am really busy at the moment.
----------------------------------------------
"Go away Caleb I don't want to speak to you" I said really upset. "I'm sorry Aria Caleb said sounding upset. Ok so know i am going to tell you guys what happened. Basically Caleb came up with prank week last week. And teams me and Annie. And Caleb and his friend Billy. So me and Annie came up with the prank of me acting really upset with him. " Gotcha" I said laughing really hard. " Aria that's not funny I thought you were really mad" he said looking like he's gonna get me back for it" I started running and I jumped into the lake.
I felt bad but he made prank week up so I don't feel that bad.
"One point for me and Aria Caleb" Annie said shouting to him. "That wasn't fair I thought she was actually upset" caleb said whining. "yes it is and we will have to finish this tonight me and Annie have to get ready for gymnastics" I said
"Me and Caleb will get you back. come on Caleb" billy said. they both ran away. Me and Annie got our towels and rapped them around ourselves. Mum shouted us to take a shower and get ready so we had a race to see who took a shower first. Annie won. So I went to my bedroom and decided which Leo to put on. Me and Annie put our favourite ones on and went to gymnastics.

When we get back the boys started chucking water balloons at us and me and Annie were soaked but luckily dad texted mum to tell us to come home prepared with water pistols so we did we had water pistols so they were soaked to. :). I ran inside to get dressed for bed and dry hair. I was really tired Caleb put 5 alarms in my room last night and they woke me up at 4.00 am so I am really tired.