Gymnastics :)

Hi guys sorry but i have changed my mind and instead of having the argument i am going to have my first gymnastics class. Sorry I haven't uploaded a new chapter in a while i've been busy with school and my baby sister. Hope you like this chapter. I want to thank paige julie for inspiring me to write this book. Hope you guys like it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the smell of sausages i think, it was a lovely smell. I haven't had sausages in over two months. I think anyway. But then I heard somebody running up the stairs. They knocked on the door I said "Come in". Hailey barged into the room and jumped on my bed, "breakfast is ready" she shouted really loud. " I'm right by you Hailey no need to shout" i told her getting up. "I know i have to tell the others as well silly" saying it in a weird voice. Then suddenly Caleb came running out of his bedroom (which is across the hall from mine) saying "I'm so hungry". I was surprised he was still in his pj's I hate going to breakfast in my pj's I have to get changed first. "Hailey I will be down in a minute I just want to get dressed first" I said looking in my wardrobe what to wear. "ok" Hailey said running out of the room and down the stairs.

'What am I going to wear' I thought to myself. I had so many new cloths from mum and dad, they were all so nice I couldn't choose. Then 5 minutes later I finally chose a really nice red dress with white love hearts all over it. I got my make-up that Emily gave me before I left the orphanage. I put a bit of mascara on and some shiny lip gloss and that's all I put on. I ran downstairs and sat next to Hayley and Annie. "Good morning Aria" mum and dad said at the same time. We all laughed then Caleb started chocking on a sausage. We all stopped laughing and mum patted Caleb on the back. " are you ok honey". Caleb spat out his sausage and it landed on the floor. Piper cam running up and ate the sausage. "I'm ok mum I'm just going to get a drink of water" Caleb saying like his voice is about to go. " Kids go and do school and Aria are you excited for gymnastics" mum said with a kind smile. "Yes I am so excited" I said with excitement. " You will be sharing Annie's pens and pencils and we have printed you some worksheets because your laptop is arriving tomorrow morning. Your leos are here you can look at them after school". "There here really I can't wait to see them. Well I'm going to go do school". And before they could say anything I ran off into the school room.

Hayley and Annie were doing there school on there computers so Annie gave me her pencil case. Mum, me, annie and Hayley are going to get me new school stuff tomorrow morning seems like its a saturday there's no school.

2 hours later I did a whole day's of school work in that time. Hayley and Annie were amazed but I was amazed myself. I left my sheets on the desk seems like I don't have a folder to put them in yet. I ran out of the school room and into the living room where mum and dad were sitting chatting. "Is there a problem sweetheart" mum asked me. "No I have finished all my sheets" I said. "Really. It's been two hours sweetheart" mum said walking to get something. " I know i'm amazed" i got really excited because she's just gave me a package. I opened it and it had leos in. I screamed Caleb, Annie and Hayley came running in thinking there was an emergency. " What's wrong". Caleb said in a panic. "I have my leos" i said really excited. "Really can I see" Annie said excited to. "Sure". There was a blue one with clouds all over it Annie loved this one. Me and Annie swapped I wanted a plain light blue one and she wanted my one so she asked me to swap and we did. 

We have just been to gymnastics and it was amazing. I met all of Annie's friends well when i say Annies friends there kinda my friends to. Olivia is amazing she's one of my best friends. My first best friend is Annie she's always been there for me when I need her. And i've been there when she needs me.