Annies birthday

Its December 5th and its Annies birthday. "Aria Aria wake up please" Annie says super excited. " hey Annie happy birthday. Here's your gift" I say with a sleepy morning voice. She opens the present and finds a Pandora bracelet. It has 2 charms already on it. One has a birthday cake and the other has an A. " its beautiful Aria you didn't save to spend spur money on me though" she said sounding happy still. " I wanted to Annie your my best friend and my sister and I love you" I said sounding happy now. " I love you to" she said with a tear coming down her face. She wiped a tear of her face and I put the bracelet on her wrist. I got changed in my huge walk in closet. Then I brushed my long wavy hair which went down to my ribs and put a bit of mascara on. Just to make my eyes stand out I gave ocean blue eyes.

Me any Annie went running downstairs. " Annie sweetheart have you been crying" mum and dad said together. " no Aria got me a pandora bracelet" she said sounding really happy like she was about to explode. " Aria is this true you spent your money on a bracelet" mum said sounding happy. " yea well Annie's my new sister and best friend so I wanted to get her something extra special" I said as we were all in a group hug. Hailey came running down and joined in with the hug then about 10 seconds after so did Caleb. I've never been in a big hug like this before. Then I remembered in the orphanage we weren't aloud to hug because it will remind the little kids of hugs off there parents. So this was like a first ever hug for me.

I went back upstairs to get changed I was really hot in what I had on. So I went back to my bedroom into my big walk in closet and chose some new summer clothes. I chose a sky blue tank top (blue is my favourite colour) and some nice white shorts. I went back downstairs and everyone was in the pool. I didn't want to go in the pool one because I don't want to and two there's a really cute boy here and he's sitting right by me. He then asked if I wanted to go for a walk in the park. I asked my mum if I could and she said " your first ever date huh?". " what no pfff it not a date but I do really like him". I said walking out the door. He was there waiting for me so then 30 seconds after I got back from asking mum we left.

" mum mum" I said walking through the door. " what is it sweetheart have you hurt yourself" she said with a panicky voice. " no why would you think that". I asked with a confused look. " because you came in shouting my name" she said with a weird face. " anyway he asked me out Troy asked me out" I said jumping around the place. " really that great sweetheart does he want to stay for tea just go ask him" she said sounding happy for me. So I went to ask him and he said yes but he has to call his parents to tell them that I am here. I went back in side to see how Annie is she's turning 14 ( guys I know she isn't actually 14). Then I told her my great news. Next thing I knew we were bouncing up and down together then suddenly I felt arms wrap around my waist. It was Troy then we.............

Hi guys yep another cliffhanger I wanted to update because people wanted me to do a long chapter but then I didn't so I thought I might as well update again. Hope you guys enjoy it love you guys - sophie