Prompt #2

A/N: if you want to leave prompts that'd be cool; i also post these on my AO3 account if you seem them there lmaoo

••

Prompt AU:
• "ok so my dumb friends bet $2 that i wouldn't ask you out and get you to say yes but i'm really desperate for some M&Ms from the vending machine downstairs and ur actually really cute so please take pity on my poor soul"

Michael sighed as he and his two best friends, Luke and Ashton, sat in the common room of their dorm. They were arguing over which of them could pick up guys easier, and Michael snorted.

"I could pick up a guy the easiest." Michael smirked confidently, frowning when Luke scoffed and waved his hand dismissively.

"You suck at picking up guys, Mike." Ashton giggled, agreeing with Luke on the matter easily. Probably because Ashton is whipped as hell... Michael thought, unhappily.

"I'm better than either of you at picking up guys." Michael continued to argue, his bottom lip jutting out in a pout at his roommates who giggled.

"I bet you $2 you can't pick up a guy right now." Ashton challenged, smirking delightfully at Michael whose eyes widened considerably. "You could buy that candy you've wanted."

"Of course I can pick up a guy right now." Michael snorted, raising his eyebrow. "Go ahead, pick any guy in here, they'll fall for me easy as pie."

"Okay," Luke smiled devilishly. "I dare you to get that dark haired boy to say yes to going on a date with you."

"You act like it's going to be hard." Michael raised an eyebrow, scoffing. He turned around, only for his jaw to drop. "Fuck me."

"Go on, Michael. I'm sure it won't be too hard." Luke smirked, high-fiving Ashton as they began to plan what they would buy with their $2 that Michael would inevitably have to pay them. Both boys could admit they would have zero chance picking up the tanned beauty. If they had no chance, that meant Michael was screwed.

Michael audibly gulped, before steeling himself and slowly walking to where the tanned God sat sipping absentmindedly at a Naked. He fiddled with his bracelets as he sat down on the stool across from the epitome of beauty, who merely raised an eyebrow as he looked up from his iPhone.

"Okay, I'm going to just straight up say this because, wow, you're hot. But, like, my dumbass friends bet that I couldn't get you to say yes to going on a date with me, which I thought would be easy until I saw you, because, wow, okay, but they bet me $2 and I'm really desperate for those M&M's downstairs, and I want to prove them wrong and-" Michael was so caught up in his rambling speech, that he didn't notice the smiling boy across from him get up and walk around the table until their lips were pressed together.

"You're adorable. My name's Calum, by the way." He smiled sweetly, before pressing his lips back to Michael's own plump, red ones.

"M-Michael." He stuttered back, wide eyed as pulled apart from Calum's intoxicating lips to take a breath. Calum grabbed a sharpie from his back pocket, who the hell carries around a sharpie, and sloppily wrote his number onto the black haired boy's arm. He added his name and a cute heart underneath it, causing Michael to blush and smile.