Dan.

Dec started the car and said something.

Dan.

Ant.

Dec began to drive, but nobody seemed to notice.

Dan.

Ant.

Dan.

Dec spoke up again.

Dan.

Ant.

Dan.

Ant.

And then Dec was making orders. "Alright, I'll go take a walk with her. I'll talk to her. Figure her out a little bit more. You go in with Dan."

Was he talking about me? Ant and Dan stepped out of the car and started to walk. I stepped out to see where we were.

A rush of confusion took over me. Why would we ever come back here? We were never supposed to come back here. The confusion was quickly replaced by fear. They're taking Dan into the house. Don't they know- don't they understand what happened to us here? Dan shouldn't be brought back in there.

And then I saw Dan try to open the door. I shut the car door a bit loudly. But I couldn't help it. Were they forcing him to do this?

"Dan!" I started running towards them. I had to help. I couldn't just watch. "What-" I felt arms around me.

I turned my head and saw Dec. He carried me back to the car. I huffed and crossed my arms. I'm always being carried around. Forced somewhere because they can pick me up. I can walk, you know.

"Listen, Dan wanted to come back here. I'm not 100% sure why, but it must be important."

I turned to look at Dan. And now I was.. Oh no. I don't like this feeling. I've only felt it once, in that video. I'm angry. How dare we come back here! I couldn't help but think. There couldn't be a good enough reason.

Dan continued to watch us, but I turned back to Dec. "Okay. So now what?" I tried to keep my voice calm.

"Let's go for a walk. I want to talk to you about a few things."

"Alright."

We walked away from the house. I looked around at the place I had always and never lived in.

Everything they had told me was a lie.

These houses had children running around the front with parents sitting on the steps.

I saw a Mom and a Dad spinning in a circle with two little girls. I saw a boy step out of a car with a rolled up piece of paper. Two women ran out the front of the house.

"Mom! Mama!" I heard him yell. "I did it! I really did it!"

"We're so proud of you! I really wish we could've been there but look-" I heard them say as we passed by. "You have a baby sister!" They said in joy as he held her in his arms.

"That's what families are." I heard Dec say quietly. "People who love and care about you with all their heart. And you love them back."

I looked up at him, but he was staring straight ahead. Finally he spoke. "You know, you called me Dad a couple nights ago."

"I know. I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking and-"

"It's ok. I don't necessarily  want our children calling us Ant and Dec anyway. I'd prefer something like Dad. What do you think?" He said finally looking at me.