[prologue]

Luke

"Luke I don't think homeschooling you is a good idea anymore." My lovely mother said.

"Why not? I've been fine for almost 5 years now what's the sudden change?" I said dropping from doing my pull ups in the front entrance.

"It's just Martin thinks that if you go to school you'll gain social experience and you'll be more approachable during meets. or during practice at the rock" My mom handing me a water bottle.

"Mom I have enough 'social experience' I'm just not in the mood to make friends there I'm there to train then win." I said walking upstairs. "Well I signed you up. You start tomorrow. Love you." my mom said rushing to our back garden.

"Mom!"

-

Ashton

"You listen young man, if you keep failing the most easiest subject you won't be seeing your phone or friends for a while." My dad said slapping me across the face.

"D-dad I'm sorry I promise i'll bring my grade up." I said tears streaking down my red cheek.

"You will now go upstairs and study until you get everything right." My dad said pushing me towards the stairs.

I walked into my room seeing a steak and mash potatoes on my bed.

"I got it past dad when he was yelling at you, I'll try to sneak a drink up before I head to bed." Harry said behind me. I spun around and grabbed him into a bone crushing hug.

"Gosh thank you so much." i said kissing his forehead watching walk down stairs

i grabbed my book, binder, notebook, pencil, pen and started for my 3 hours worth of studying.

I just want to be wanted by someone.
-

Calum

"Look guys. It's over favorite mute boy." Harry the biggest bullied i've ever had. i've had him since the 5th grade and all he ever does is torment me.

"Did you do my boyfriends homework, you know how much he hates when he fails." Harry said grabbing louis by the shirt kissing him. I cringed but nodded.

I took out his math, science, and english homework and handed it to him."Good boy mutey, I'll see you tomorrow at school" Harry said patting my head. Louis pushed me on the floor in the alley and walked away.

I picked myself up and walked out of the alley way and saw people looking at me with scared expression.

I saw people looking at me with their hands intertwined with their partners or lovers. I wanted to feel like what it felt to kiss someone or hold them close or touch them.

I just wanted to be loved.

-
Michael

"Okay look, I'll give you 100 for the pack and 20 for the crack." I said making a reasonable trade off

"deal," The man with the blonde hair said. I handed him the money and walked out of the alley way making my way towards my house I ran into a small boy that looked little yet old.

I pushed him away and walked up towards my house and smelled beer and cigarettes everywhere.

I sighed and walked into my house seeing my mom having sex with someone -who's going to be gone by tomorrow-. "Ugh M-mikey get ugh m-me a b-beer" My mom said

I groaned when I heard her same my name so I went upstairs and lied down my bed starting to cry.

It's like this day after day she's with someone knew, she's drunk as hell. She barely feeds me, she doesn't care about me.

I just want to be cared for.

-

Is all this so much to ask for.