Dont smoke

Adores POV

   It's been 5 months. 5 months since I had that last kiss with Roy. It's been so tough. I miss him so much.

Bianca's POV

5. Months. I wonder how he was doing. If he was holding up. If he missed me as much as I did. I haven't seen him since the tour ended. Detox has called me millions of times asking for me back, but I just blocked his number. I don't want him. I want Adore.

Adore's POV
"Hey Katya!"
"Hi Adore baby, ready to go?"
"Let me just put on my wig hunny."

We walked out of the room and headed for our taxi. Tonight we had a gig at a club in NYC, and after we planned on going out somewhere. It was awful not having Bianca, but having Katya right by my side as my friend was all I needed.

I walked on stage and sang some songs from my album.
"Goodnight everyone! I love you all!"
Then I heard one of the crowd members yell.
"WHATS UP WITH YOU AND BIANCA?!"
I just stood there. I started getting teary eyed.
"Um, we-"
Then Katya ran onstage.
"HI EVERYONE! HOW ARE ALL MY DIRTY WHORES DOING!"
I whispered to Katya,
"Thank you so much. I owe you big."

We left the gig and headed straight to the room.
"Sorry I bailed on the club after, I didn't feel like partying. That question hit me hard."
"It's okay hun. I understand. That person was being a total dick. He shouldn't have asked that."
After we arrived at the hotel I got light headed.
"Listen, Katya, I don't feel well. You can go up to the room, I'm just going to stay down here for a smoke."

      After about 10 minutes I felt better. Then I heard heels walking down the street towards me.

"Bianca?"