Moving On

Adore's POV

        Tonight we had a drag show in Philly. I was really excited because I knew it would be only a few hours, since it would be only Bianca, Violet, Pearl, and I.  After Bianca and I were going to go out to dinner.

       The show ran smoothly, and it was refreshing to know the fans were already shipping someone else, Pearlet. We went to the backstage dressings rooms, and Bianca immediately scooped me into a kiss and started making out with me.

Bianca's POV

    What I haven't told Adore is that my ex was Detox. Detox was in the crowd tonight. I don't think he knows about my relationship with Adore. I immediately started making out with Adore because I was afraid Detox was going to try and find me. I know I love Adore, but somewhere inside of me, deep inside of me, I don't know if I may want Detox back. It sounds insane. I love Adore! But seeing Detox in the crowd tonight, just...... messed me up. I can't break Adore's heart. But I can't break mine either. And that's when Detox barged into my dressing room.

        Adore's POV

        Right when Bianca planted me on the table to make out with me, Detox barged into the dressing room.
"What the fuck is this? What the fuck are you doing Roy?"
Bianca's face got red.
"Listen, it's not what you think."
What the fuck did he mean? I was so fucking confused.
"Not what I think?! Do you just make out with all the queens backstage after a show?!"
"Listen Detox, please stop. This can be handled in another way."
I was getting so pissed that I was just standing in the background with my lipstick smeared, so I decided to budge in.
"Okay guys what the fuck? Did I miss something?"
Bianca and Detox looked at me as if I was the stupidest person on Earth. I obviously didn't know something.
Detox raised his voice.
"What the hell!? I came in here because I wanted to tell you I still fucking loved you. I still have fucking feelings for you! Do you fucking know that!? Jesus fucking Christ. I thought you might have still loved me to!"
Bianca was getting embarrassed. Then it hit me. Bianca and Detox were once in a relationship.
"Listen, Detox. I was going to tell you, but I didn't want you finding out like this."
"YOU THINK I DIDNT KNOW? ONE OF THE QUEENS TOLD ME. DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING EMBARRASSING IT IS TO SEE THAT YOU HAVE MOVED ON, BUT I HAVENT?"
And then he said it. And my heart tore into millions of pieces. And he regretted it right when he said it.
"But I haven't moved on."