Romantic shit

Danny's POV

He kissed me. He fucking kissed me. Right then and there. At one of my favorite places, the pizzeria. He kissed me. I was so surprised at first. But then, I just closed my eyes and hoped the moment would never last. I could kiss him forever.
"So do you still think I don't have feelings for you, bitch?"
I blushed. We walked out of Sexy's Pizza and got into a cab. Throughout the whole ride to the hotel room Roy's hand was wrapped around mine. This was really going to happen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roy's POV

I kissed him. Jesus fucking Christ. Right after he told me he had feelings for me I kissed him. I couldn't help it. I've been wanting to do that shit for a long ass time. I was so incredibly happy. I just wanted to spend every moment with him doing mushy romantic shit. I held myself back, and held his warm hands for the whole cab ride.

When we got to the hotel room, we changed into some comfy clothes. I couldn't help but notice Danny staring at me while I was changing. Actually, he always has watched me change. I thought I was just imagining it beforehand, but now I know he was.
We both sat on the couch, which was super small and probably not meant for two people to sit on, not that I mind being smushed next to Danny. I put on the movie "Paris Is Burning" (which is about drag queens, of course) and cuddled with Danny. This was the bestest night ever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Danny's POV

Cuddling with him was like cuddling with a teddy bear. The movie was great, but greater with Roy next to me. I ended up falling asleep on him. I would have never thought this would be happening. I wanted to just make out with him. But hold the fuck up Danny, take this slow.