Starbucks Queens

Adores POV:
It was 3 am. I heard scratching on the door. I slowly got up, and realized Roy wasn't there.
She burst from the door.
"Hey Chola!"
"Jesus Fucking Christ. It's 3 o'clock in the morning, the party ended at 1 am!"
Bianca looked so tired. She was still relentlessly beautiful.
"I'm sorry chola. After the party, Alaska helped me take Courtney to her hotel. She was drunk out of her fucking mind."

I made Bianca a quick sandwich, and watched her de-drag. That sounds a bit creepy, watching her, but I just can't help it. Her body. Oh lord, her gorgeous body. It was like it was carved from angels. Seeing Bianca change to Roy was such a beautiful transition. God, I am crazy in love with her.

In the morning, Roy woke me up.
"Sup bitch. Wake up so we can go to Starbucks. I need a good ass coffee."
I slowly climbed out of bed, put on jeans and one of my merch shirts, and threw on some flip flops. We walked to a Starbucks right down the street from the hotel.
I ordered a grande soy latte and she ordered an espresso. After we ordered our drinks, we sat down.

"So, how does it feel to be America's Next Drag Superstar?"
"I feel like a powerful bitch. That's damn right."

After our little talk at Starbucks, we decided to take a little tour around town. We were in Los Angeles, and I've been a couple times to do little drag shows here and there, but I've never gotten the chance to chill and tour. And especially not with Roy.