Fucking up

Adore's POV

     2 days had past since Roy and I broke up. He has called and texted so many times I lost count. But Katya gave me really good advice, and that was to ignore him. Or at least until I get my thoughts straight.

Bianca's POV

   2 days. 2 motherfucking days. I have called Danny so many times. He hasn't answered. He doesn't care about my dumb ass anymore. I decided to stop calling today, since I knew I wasn't getting anywhere.
Detox was pissed out of her fucking mind. She called me as soon as I got up.
"So what the fuck happened 2 days ago? Why weren't you answering any of my calls?"
"Listen Detox. I was confused. I have been- well, I had been dating Adore for a while. And we liked each other since the beginning of RPDR. I just -"
"Don't tell me all of that bullshit. We dated before all of that EVER happened."
"What the fuck Detox!? You don't call me at all in the past few weeks, but when you see me making out with Adore, THE PERSON I WAS DATING, you freak the fuck out and expect me to call you?! That's not how it fucking works! It's not like we are in a relationship now!"
"I was pissed when I heard you were with Adore because I thought you still liked me! That's the only fucking reason why I came to that show last night... Because I wanted to talk with you. I didn't know I was going to catch you and your co-star tongue-ing each other! In fact I-"
"Okay you know what Detox? I thought I still had feelings for you. But then I remembered.. I'm not the one who ended our relationship. It was you since you were the one who decided to cheat on me with a bartender. I also realized I fucked up a relationship with an incredible person who I love just because of your dumb ass. Go fuck yourself."

And I hung up.