Chapter 61- "Da Smooch"

Comenzar desde el principio

Stupid dumbass motherfucker TYLER I swear if I see him I'll...

I was running towards nowhere. I have no idea where to go to find Tyler and beat the shit out of him even when I know I'm gonna lose.

I suddenly saw him at the corner of the hallway, leaning his head on his locker I assume and I ran towards him.

I grabbed his hands from the back trying to turn him around to look at me when I was ready to punch him I saw bruises on his face.

How could I hit him omg.

"W-what did you do to Jackson?!" I shouted since I couldn't hit.

"You mean what he did to me?" He smirked, still sounded like a douche.

"Why did you hit him?!" I shouted in anger, I was completely freaking out. I knew I cared for Jackson more than I should.

"I didn't, he hit me first!" He shouted back, his voice echoing through the hallway.

I kept quiet, kinda afraid of him.

"Whatever." I said and walked away from him, all the way outside of school.

*****

I reached home after what seems like only a while since time passed cause I was only thinking about what happened just now.

Was he telling the truth? But Jackson was...

Suddenly I heard loud horning of a car from outside the house.

What the fuck?

I opened my window and I was about to shout at the person but found out it was Tyler's car.

He came out of the car after a while and shouted, "We need to talk!"

I glared at him.

Some part of me wanted to just walk away but most part of me wanted to open the door for him due to my curiosity of the conversation.

So then I decided to let him climb up to my room, up my balcony.

I smirked, "Come up here yourself!"

"What?!" He shouted back, seemed surprised by my request.

"You heard what I said!" I smirked once more and walked back into my room leaving the balcony glass windows/door open.

I sat on my bed, trying to figure out the perfect posture to face him.

What was I thinking?! Why am I caring so much about my image in front of him?!

So I tried messing up my room as much as possible and just grabbed a random book from the table and flipped through the pages, pretending to be focused on it.

Then I heard heavy breathing and curses and I immediately knew he reached the balcony.

"You know *breathes* you could've just *breathes* open the door for me." I herd him panting from behind me.

I turned around from my what I call I-don't-care-about-you siting position and saw him with his hands on his knees, panting.

"That's for hitting my friend." I exclaimed, pointing the book in my hands at him.

He took a deep breath and rolled his eyes, "How many times do I have to tell you, he started it?!"

"Right... Of course." I said in sarcasm standing up.

"I really didn't. I swear." He said in the most serious tone ever.

I kept quiet, fiddling with my hair tie on my wrist.

"You'd rather trust him than me?" I heard him say, getting closer to me.

"I just... He has no reason to hit you, Tyler." I frowned and looked up and realized he was right in front of me.

"Okay, forget that. I just wanna know one thing." He said, his voice getting softer and softer, himself getting closer and closer to me and I could feel that if I took a step backwards I would be leaning on the wall completely.

I didn't know what to do. I was completely vulnerable and all I could say, well whisper, was, "W-what?"

"Me, us, right now, we're so close to each other. Do you feel anything at all?"

TO BE CONTINUED...

IM SO SORRY GUYS I KNOW THAT WAS A CLIFFHANGER BUT IVE REACHED MY CHAPTER WORD LIMIT WHOOPSSS!

Btw check out my new story "MINE" coz if this story blew UR mind then that story might blow your pants off!

Written by, Mandy.