Definitely Posessing

It's possible that I had went insane. To just offer my virginity out right.

Too engulfed in the pleasure of it all I clearly wasn't being too rational about the decision I was about to make. "Not yet," he whispers.

I am shocked at his denial. He wanted me this way. Right? Now am I not enough for him to want to sexually. I'm not willing to have a confrontation while nude, and powerless against him as well.

Instead he just keeps his lips slowly torturing my body, and his shaft achingly teasing her. "When the time is right. I will." That's the last words he says before we switch positions.

For now that was the only statement I needed to hear to let me know he respected my virginity. At least I think he did.

We now, lie against one another. His chest comforting and warming my back. The little devious devil below being drowned in moisture. He's so stiff that I can feel the veins protruding along his skin. They poke along my inner thigh which is now presently sticky, yet warm.

He takes my hand slowly allowing me to touch his devious devil. My fingers and palm feel the soft skin and veins which excite me for some reason. Mainly because I had never really touched another man intimately like this.

On account that back in middle school spin the bottle or seven minutes in heaven was suppose to break a barrier. Cautious little Ellie didn't even know the first thing about a boy. It wasn't until my junior year in high school that I even got my first kiss. Sloppy and unguided it was.

On the other hand Xander knew all the tips and tricks with his lips, tongue, and I bet when the time came he would know exactly what to do with the devil.

"I assume you know what you are doing?" He asks slightly grunting as I caress him.

Aware that this massaging sensation satisfies him, I take it upon myself to move my hand more. "Sort of."

His moans are like musical notes bringing a lovely sound to my ear. I please Xander.

I please Mr. Hale.

Xander tenses up as I keep swirling my hand around his long shaft. "Uh," he moans as he grabs ahold of my breast in his hand.

He takes me by surprise as I gasp slightly. It makes me smile seeing him so vulnerable by this gesture.

I can feel his intense breathing as the air hits the back of my neck. It tickles, then sends a chilling sensation up my spine. The goosebumps arose on my skin fairly quickly as well.

Even though he wasn't purely inside me undoing me altogether we were still close. The warmth resonating off his body was relaxing. He wraps his arm underneath my body and I let go of his devil.

His dominance takes over as soon as I let go. Tightly his grip is holding my body as his shaft massages my lips softly. I quiver at the touch holding his thigh, but feeling his pace quicken. My thighs can't take the pleasure as I tighten around him.

"Fuck," he grunts breathing heavily.

I don't see anything but feel a sticky sensation along my inner thigh. His heavy breathing makes me realize he's come undone between my legs. My lower region aches for him to be inside, but it's the emotional attachment that makes it all worth it.