One Night Fail Part 4

you're welcome you little impatient asdfghjkl

I rushed through this btw

----------
y/n's pov

"Y/N! Justin's here."
I slipped my heals on and fixed my hair. Today's the day I go on a date with Justin and the day I try not to tell him I'm pregnant with his child.

"Okay Y/N," I said rubbing my stomach, "Don't tell him your pregnant and have fun." i put on a fake smile and walk done stairs.

"Well aren't you cute! Where you from?" Jessica smiled leaning on the door. "Goodbye Jess,"

Justin chuckled, "Ready?"

I nodded and walked out the door.
....
"Champagne ?" the waiter asked holding what looked like an expensive ass bottle.

"Yes please." Justin answered for the both of us. The waiter poured the sparking wine in our glasses, "I'll give you two a couple minutes to go over the menu."

I smiled and nodded, "Okay."

When the waiter walked off I dove right into the menu looking at the different types of fancy I
food they make.

"You're so quiet."

I looked up from my menu, "Y-Yeah sorry, I'm just nervous."

Justin smiled, "What is there to be nervous about?"

"Well.."

Well simple bitch, I'm pregnant with your child and I have no idea how to tell you.

"You're the first person I had a one night stand with and ask me out on a date." I smiled.

"So you had one night stands with other men?" He smirked making me giggle.

"Don't go there."

He laughed and grabbed his glass, "Cheers?"

I hesitated to pick mines up, I'm going regret this later on in my life.

"Cheers."

We clinked out glasses together and took a few sips of our drinks.

Baby girl or boy I am terrible sorry for this!

It was quiet between us  for a second, till I decided to speak up.

You gotta tell him sooner or later.

"Random question. If I told you I was pregnant with your child, what would you do?" I bit my lip praying he won't think I'm actually pregnant when I'm really am.

"To be honest," he chuckled licking the corners of his lips, "I seriously don't know what I'll do.  I feel like I'm too young to have kids."

I blushed and looked down, "Oh."

"Why'd you ask?"

"Well...."

--------

The End!

Fuck it!

I can't anymore 😭

I'm sorry.

butt,

soo I was listening to Shawn Mendes right?

and my brother pops it the blue taking bout "he had 10 kids!"

I'm sitting here confused asf like "No he didn't who are you talking about?"

"him! the guy  you're listening too, Justin Bieber!"

"😐"

BOI IF YOU DON'T!

and this nigga had the nerve to say "I saw it on YouTube! He was standing beside Selena Gomez with 10 kids in front of them and  it said they had sexual activity."

nigga you are 9.

fuck you know about sexual activity?

plus of this nigga had a child don't you think the fandom would know about by now?

smh.

should I delete Pretty Girls Get Shot Too? I think I should.
....

pwussy

-Nasiaa😂
**Tommy😻