Like I Want Her To..

Because no one is texting/ calling me and I'm I'm debating if I should text first or not

-------------------------

Justin's POV

"Oh my god!! He is so sweet!" Y/N squealed kicking her legs up in the air. Her immature boyfriend, Luke, was texting her 'all the right things' and Y/N has been screaming and yelling all night over this prick.

"He called me princess!! Aww!!! My heart!" Y/N yelled rolling, literally rolling off the couch. I rolled my eyes and scrolled through Twitter.

I don't even know why she's still with that son of a bitch. All he does is lie, cheat, apologize, and call her pet names and buy her stuff so she can forgive him. He is so childish!

Y/N deserve someone like me. I can treat her better than Luke. Okay, yes I do like Y/N. I always have.

I haven't told her because,

One, she's with Luke,

And

Two, we're best friends and our relationship will be kinda awkward.

"Why do you even like him?" I asked pressing my foot in her back to get her attention. "Because he is sweet and kind hearted and he doesn't criticize all of my boyfriends." She said glaring at me.

I chuckled and went back to my phone, "All of your boyfriends suck ass."

"Whatever Drew." Y/N said looking back at her phone and squealing for the 13th time today. I've been counting.

"Lukey Bear!!! Oh my god!" She held her phone to her chest and started rolling around on the floor.

I rolled my eyes and got up, "I'll be in the kitchen." Y/N waved her hand in the air signaling me to go.

I sighed and walked to the kitchen. I opened the fridge up and got a bowl of grapes out. I sat the bowl down on the counter and started eating them.

I pulled my phone out and went on Instagram. "Justy?" Y/N said softly grabbing my butt.

I jumped grabbed her wrist, "What the fuck Y/N!"

She slid her arms around my torso and rested her head on my chest, "Are you mad at me?"

"Ah...no? Why?" I said looking back at phone. "Because I feel like I haven't been giving you enough attention." Y/N mumbled in chest.

"No shit."

"I forgot that you're an attention whore."

I chuckled and popped a grape in my mouth, "Mhmm."

"Hey," Y/N looked up at me and hugged me even tighter, "I love you."

I sighed and turned my phone off, "Not like I want you to."

--------------

Okay so if you confused... Imma help you

Justin doesn't want Y/N to love him best friend wise. Okay?

I felt like it was kinda confusing I'm sorry.

I literally had trouble figuring out of its to or too😕so I said fuck it like get it together Nasia!

Buuutt! (Justin's Butt😏)

I have 29k+ reads and 1k+ votes
And like 300+ comments 😐

What the fuck Bieblings😑

My goal is 1k comments so start commenting!!

I'm funny! *pouts*

I know y'all be lowkey dying!

-Nasiaa 😑