Your Daughter's Gay Part 2

Y/N POV

Weeks passed ever since Jordynn came out to Justin and I, and their relationship is tearing apart. Jordynn and Justin used to be really,really close, and since she told us she is gay, it's like they never met each other.

He won't even talk to her most of the time. The only time he talks to her, is when she tells him to pick her up from her school choir practice. Other than that, he doesn't even say one word to her.

I don't even remember the last time he told her I love you. It's terrible and it breaks my heart to see a father not accept his daughter for her sexuality.

I hope things change between the two of them.

"Justin, Jordynn is having a concert or whatever at the school and she'll love it if you go." I said sitting next to him on the couch.

He just rolled his eyes and continued scrolling through his social media.

"Justin."

"I don't wanna go." He mumbled looking at his phone." I gave him a look and said, "And why is that?"

"Because." he said bluntly. And that's when the mom came out of me.

"What has gotten into you lately, Justin? Ever since Jordynn came out to us, you've been acting funny. You don't even talk to her anymore! You need to get your shit together Justin. Your daughter cries herself to sleep almost every night because you are not accepting her for her. I bet you don't remember the last time you said 'I love you' to her."

I sighed and stormed off to our bedroom. I couldn't say no more because if I did, I would've been in tears. I love Justin and I love Jordynn but I hate the relationship their having at the moment.
--------------------------------------------

Part 3???

Sorry it's so short 😔

It would've been longer if I wasn't in the middle of pranking someone.

My friend and I ended someone's relationship 😁

Karma is gonna kick my ass😞

-Nasiaa💕