Earn Me...Part 3

I like pancakes 😐
This is probably gonna be short
You'll live

---------------------------------------------

I stood there...........I just stood there, and did nothing. I didn't push him off of me. I didn't break the kiss or nothing. I just stood there.

When he finally broke the kiss, he looked me in my eyes and bit his lip. "I-ahh umm." He stuttered scratching the back of his neck.

I stared at his lips, his plump, pink, luscious lips. I felt hungry for his kisses. At the moment, I didn't care about Don or anybody else.

I only cared about Justin, my heartbreaker lover. (I feel like that makes no sense)

"Do it again." I blurted out not realizing what I just said.

"What?"

"Do it again." I repeated wrapping my arms around his neck. He tightened his grip on my waist and connected his lips with mine.

I kissed him back this time which heated the kiss up. I ran my fingers in his hair and deepened the kiss.

Justin took one of his hands off my waist and grabbed my leg and wrapping it around his waist. He started kissing up and down my neck making me moan a little.

I closed my eyes taking in his touch all around my body.

I opened my eyes and there was Don standing there staring at us.
"Don!" I yelled/moaned pushing Justin off of me.

"I can explain!"

"Don't, I'm totally cool with it." He chuckled receiving a confused look from Justin and I.

"I knew you two would get back together. I'll see you later, Y/N." Don smiled walking back to the crowd of people.

I looked at Justin who was already looking at me. I chuckled and pecked his lips. He smiled and grabbed my hand leading me to the hot, and sweaty crowd.

"Hey! Justin what are you doing?" A familiar voice yelled over the music, Yovanna.

"Oh yeah," Justin took his engagement ring off his finger and threw it at her. She caught it and looked up at him with tears in her eyes, "It's over!"

She broke down in tears and her friends hovered around her and comfort her. I looked at Justin and smiled, I knew we were forever.

He looked back and flashed his pearly whites. He tilted his head in the direction of the exit door.

I followed him out the door and he pulled me into another kiss getting a lot of 'ooo's' and 'aww's' from the line of people waiting to get in.

"Mine?"

"Forever." He smiled and lead me to his car.

--------------------------------------------

The End!

Got anymore requests?

- Nasia😛