Pretty Boy.

Doesn't Mean I Mean It Part 3 coming soon.

-------------------

Y/N's Pov

Dear Future Me,

I saw him today. His warm smile and his hazel brown eyes made me weak, and his strong muscles covered in tattoos made me feel protected. But I keep all my feelings about him in the deep pits and abysses of my heart. He can never find out that I have feelings for him. Besides, he's the nice, pretty boy who gets good grades and is captain of the lacrosse team, (Lacrosse because teen wolf is life) and I'm the rebel who pulls pranks on teachers and starts food fights every other Friday and is not "girlfriend material" like everyone says I am....he'll never like me back.
And I know it.

I closed my journal and put it under my mattress. I checked the time on my phone,

11:56pm.

I sighed and got under the covers. I laid down and closed my eyes.

*vibrate*

I opened my eyes and grabbed my phone. I got a message from and unknown number. I unlocked my phone and looked at the message.

Random Number (#lazy):
Hey, it's Justin.

A part of me was all giddy and excited, but part of me wanted to be a dick like I am with everybody.

I texted him back,

To, Justin 😒😭💕
How did get my number??

I sat my phone on my chest and waited for him to respond. It didn't take long, he's a fast texter.

From, Justin 😒😭💕
I have my ways baby girl 😏

I smiled when he called me baby girl.

To, Justin😒😭💕
Whatever Bieber...what do you want?

From, Justin😒😭💕
I just wanted to get to know you better.

To, Justin 😒😭💕
Goodnight pretty boy.

I put my phone back on my night stand and went back to sleep.

*skip morning routine because ain't nobody got time for that.*

"Alright! Okay. Okay. Love you too. Bye." I hung up my phone and got out my car. My mom was telling me to 'be good and no pulling pranks'. I mean it's not like I took all the screws out of Mrs. Henry's chair yesterday after school.

I smirked at my bad ways and unlocked my phone. I started walking and checking all the messages Justin sent me when I fell asleep.

Apparently, I wasn't looking were I was going because I bumped into someone. "Omg, watch were you're going loser!"

Tiffany.

Her and her little clique gave me dirty looks. I looked at them and grinned. "What's funny?" One of them said, I think her name was Melissa.

I took Melissa's drink out of her hand, "Mmm, ice coffee...my favorite."

"Give it back!" She whined like a little four year old. I shrugged my shoulders and twisted the top open, "okay."

I threw her drink in her face along with her cup. They all gasped and huddled over her.

I laughed and walked off. I walked inside the school and went straight to Mrs.Henry's English Class.

"You're early...for once." She said with a fake smile. I didn't respond to her and walked in the classroom. I sat in front of my best friend, Matt.

"Hello Matt." I smiled sliding in my seat. He turned around and glared at me, "What did you do this time?"

"Nothing." I grinned playing with my curls. "You did something you're never early to Henry's class."

I smiled again and reached in my bag. I pulled out a couple screws and put them on my desk. "Dude! You are get in so mu-"

"Alright students!" Mrs. Henry said interrupting Matt. "Let's begin."

She sat down in her chair and it immediately fell to the ground. The classroom was full of laughter. "Y/N! Principal's office! Now!" She said getting up glaring at me.

"Yes sir!" I chirped getting my stuff and walking out of class. I could still here the laughter from inside which made me smile.

I made my way to principal's office till I was stopped.

"What did you do now?" I turned to see who it was, Justin.

"Pretty boy...why are you talking to me?"

"Because," he walked up to me till I could literally feel his breath on my face.

"I kinda like you."

---------------

I have no idea where I'm going with this but whatever.

So remember when I said I felt like someone was dying? Well someone like one hour from school died on the side of the road or something like that, and I'm just hearing that Sandra Bland died or was dead.

And my sister's, friend's, mom has stage five cancer.

Wtf is wrong with me?

Someone Google this shit!!!!!!

Justice For Sandra Bland✊🏽🙏🏽

My friend read somewhere that black people aren't citizens to the government anymore...we are still slaves *da fuck face*

Imma pray for these white people Bruh....

Karma's a bitch and apparently they don't give a shit.

Lordy lord.

-Nasiaa🍼