14:Riker's Secret

*Riker's POV*

I was sitting in the floor, crying and staring down at the blood stain in front of me.

"Riker?" I heard Rydel's voice and a knock on the door.

I couldn't stop sobbing, so it was hard to answer her.

"Riker, it's Rydel. I have Ross and Ellington with me. Can we come in?" Rydel said and I took in a deep breath.

"Rydel.." I said, gasping for air. "C-come in. Don't l-let Ross and E-Ellington in." I stammered.

She opened the door and came in, and shut the door before Ross and Ellington could come in.

"Oh my god, Riker! What happened?" Rydel exclaimed as she rushed over to me.

"S-S-savannah." I managed to say between deep breaths.

Rydel sat down in front of me, getting blood on her pale pink dress from the puddle of blood.

"What about her?" Rydel asked, gently placing her hand on my bleeding shoulder.

"Idontknowwhatshewasthinkingbutwhenicamehomeshewasholdingaknifeandshecutmyshoulderandmyleg." I ran my words together. I still couldn't breathe. I was too shocked and emotional to breathe. It's not like I got stabbed in the chest or stomach or something, but I had cried so hard that I made myself run out of breath.

"Slow down. Take a deep breath, and try to explain what happened. Okay?" Rydel said and I nodded before taking a deep breath in.

"I don't know exactly what she was thinking or what was going on, but when I got home from the wedding, Savannah was holding a knife. I thought maybe she was cooking or something and just didn't bother to put it away, but when I went closer to her, she sliced my shoulder and then my leg. It hurts so bad." I explained and squinted my eyes shut.

"Riker, I can't believe she did that. I'm so sorry. I.."

"It's not the first time she's hurt me." I admitted.

"WHAT?" Rydel shouted.

"She hurts me all the time. I don't know why, but I just can't seem to let her go." I said and leaned my head on the wall.

"Riker, that's so stupid! You should have left her in the first place! Oh my god. Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'll be fine. Can you just take care of my wounds, please?" I said and she nodded and helped me up.

"Where's your bathroom?" She asked.

I told her where the bathroom was and she took me in there and took care of me. Thankfully Savannah didn't cut too deep, but just enough to hurt me.

"Where is she now?" Rydel asked as she took care of my leg.

I winced a bit at the feel of her dabbing a paper towel on it.

"I finally came to my senses and kicked her out." I said and Rydel nodded.

"That's good. You shouldn't have let this happen though." She said and I sighed.

"I know. I'm sorry for hiding that from you." I said and she nodded.

"Just promise me something?"

"What?" I asked.

"No more secrets?"

I nodded.

"No more secrets."

-----
Just a quick thing.. This is the last chapter of Secrets Unveiled. But, there is going to be a third book in The Secret Series, and of course, you probably guessed it. It's going to be called No More Secrets. These first two books were mainly Ross's point of view (sometimes others too) and was mainly focused on Ross, but No More Secrets will mainly be focused on Riker.

By the way, I'm sorry if I updated too many times all in one day. I just had all of these chapters ready and wanted to go ahead and start on No More Secrets.

Loooove ya.