11: The Proposal

*Lauren's POV*

"Whew. Here we go. Last show of our tour." I said as I changed into my costume for the concert.

"Yeah, I know. It's going to be great." Camila said as she was having her finishing touches done to her makeup.

"Very great. You don't even know." Normani said and looked at me.

I smiled at her and nodded my head. Although, it seemed as if all the girls knew something I didn't know.

"Lauren, you need to get your makeup done real quick. The show is about to start." The makeup girl said and I nodded before sitting in a chair for her to do my makeup.

"The girls seem suspicious, you know?" I said to the makeup girl as the rest of the band walked to a couch in the dressing room and started to quietly discuss something.

"Hm, they seem normal to me." She said as she did my makeup.

Now she was starting to seem suspicious. She seemed to know what was going on too.

"Umm.. Okay." I replied and looked at her.

She finished doing my makeup and I walked over to the girls and we made our way to the stage.

"Ready?" Ally said before looking at us.

We all agreed that we were ready and we went onstage.

The concert had been going great, and I was enjoying every second of it. We had just finished performing BO$$, when Normani started speaking into her microphone, but she wasn't saying what she usually says at this point.

"So, we have a very special surprise for our girl Lauren." Normani said with a smile and looked at me.

The crowd cheered a bit and I looked over at Normani and asked her what she was talking about.

"Alright girls, let's do it." Normani said and they all started walking offstage, but she stayed for a second, long enough to grab a stool and put it in the middle of the stage and told me to sit on it. I sat down and she went offstage.

The lights dimmed slightly and I heard guitar playing. It sounded like Marry You by Bruno Mars. Then, I saw Rocky come onstage. He was the one playing the song with his guitar, and he started singing it as well. I started to tear up, and put my hands over my mouth for a moment.

"Lauren, ever since the day we met, I knew that you were the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, I knew that I wanted to marry you, and I want to grow up to be one of those old couples who do everything together." Rocky said after finishing the song and walking closer to me. He then got down on one knee and pulled out a little box.

I couldn't help but giggle at what he said about growing up to be an old couple who does everything together.

"Will you marry me?" He said and opened the box, revealing an engagement ring.

"I don't know what to say- I. I.. Yes." I said and he put the ring on my finger before standing up and wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you so so much, Rocky." I said as he picked me up and spun me around.

"I love you too, babe." He said and put me down before kissing me.

"Congratulations, you two!" The rest of the girls said as they ran back onstage and gathered into a group hug with me and Rocky.

"You were behind this, weren't you?" I said to the girls and Dinah laughed a bit.

"We helped a little bit. Rocky was the one who wanted to do this, so he got help from Rydel to plan this, and we just went with the plan." Dinah said and I smiled wide.

"Oh my gosh. This is just.. Wow." I said as we pulled away from the hug.

About an hour later we ended the show and I went home with Rocky.