Authors note

Some of you may see that I am writing an Austin and Ally fanfic called Lynne now.

But, I have a HUGE story announcement, and I don't think anyone has EVER done anything like it.

Here's sort of a hint;

There was this show on Disney XD about a rock band (who had a weird band name that involved a type of animal in the name) that a teen boy joined the band, but sadly the show ended a few years ago (no really. I'm sad about it. It may have been ridiculous, but I JAMMED OUT TO THE THEME SONG. and the main character was hot..)

Anyway, there's this YouTuber that I watch often. He makes videos pretending to tell you how to be emo or goth, and is friends with a guy with a vegetable as his last name (sort of).

Anyway, in this story, Disney XD is trying again with the TV show, starting it over with the same storyline, same characters, and most of the cast stays the same, but one character (two actually, but mainly just this one) is portrayed by someone else, because the original actor had moved on, and doesn't look like he used to. Besides, the new actor looks a lot like the original actor used to.

Anyway! An hour from now, I will announce what the hell I'm talking about, and announce the name of the story.