2:Double to Triple

*Rocky's Point Of View*

"Hey, Rocky, come here!" Ross yelled from his bedroom.

I got up from the couch and ran to his room.

"What do you need?" I asked as I entered his room.

"I uh, I want to ask you a question." Ross said and I nodded my head, letting him know I was listening.

"Yeah?" I said, leaning on his doorframe.

"Are you doing anything on Saturday?" He asked.

My cheeks turned a light red, because I was hoping that the reason he was asking, was that he wanted to go on a date. But, I doubt it.

"I don't think I have anything to do them, why?" I said.

"Because I was wondering if you could do me a favor." He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"So, I was going to take Maia on a date, but she wanted Grace to come along, and I was wondering if you could be Grace's date?" He asked.

I couldn't help but frown a little, but I hid that I was frowning.

"Uhh.. Grace..?" I questioned.

"Yeah. Grace Phipps. It would be great if you could be her date." He said and I sighed.

"Ross, I-"

"Please." Ross said before I could finish.

I looked at him and he was looking at me. I could see it in his eyes that he really wanted this.

"Sure. I'll join you on the double date." I gave in.

"Awesome! Thanks!" He said and immediately ran to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"No... Problem." I forced myself to say as I wrapped my arms around him and leaned my chin on his shoulder.

"Okay. Well, Saturday at 5 pm, were picking up Maia and Grace at Maia's house to take them to the movies." Ross said and pulled away from the hug.

"Okay, uh. Well, I'm going to go to my room now. If you need me, just text me or something." I said and ran from his room.

Instead of going to my room, I went to Riker's room and knocked on his door.

"Door's unlocked." Riker yelled.

I opened the door and walked in.

"Hey, Riker." I said and sat on his desk chair.

"Something wrong?" Riker said when he saw me looking down.

"Nah. I'm fine. I'm just bored." I lied.

"Uh, are you sure? You look upset." He said.

"You wouldn't understand." I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah? Try me." Riker said and I sighed.

"Fine. There's this uhh.. Person I like, but this person-"

"Would this person happen to be Ross?" Riker asked.

"How'd you know?" I questioned.

"I've been watching you. The past week, you've given Ross the look, and you act weird." Riker said.

"The what?" I asked.

"The look." Riker repeated. "You know, the lover's look. Whenever someone is completely in love with someone, they tend to look at the person when they aren't looking." He explained.

"I give him the.. Lover's look?" I said and he grinned.

"Of course. You're head over heels. It's quite obvious." Riker said and I shrugged. "Anyway, continue what you were saying."

"Well, he doesn't like me back." I said and he shook his head.

"How do you know that?" Riker questioned.

"He asked me what I was doing Saturday-"

"That's a good sign." Riker interrupted.

"I'm not finished." I said and crossed my arms.

"Sorry. Continue."

"And I told him I didn't have anything I was doing, so then he said that he needed me to do something for him-"

"Once again, probably a good sign." Riker interrupted again.

"Riker!" I said.

"Sorry." He said.

"I asked him what he needed, and he said that he wanted to take Maia on a date, but Maia wanted Grace to come along, and he wanted me to be Grace's date." I said.

"Did you say no?" He asked.

"I agreed." I said and he gasped.

"Why?" He asked.

"He begged." I said.

"Do you want me to get you out of this mess? I know that I cant force him to like you, but I know that you're going to hate sitting there watching him flirt with someone else, plus having to act like you like Grace." Riker asked.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it. I've got this." He said and I nodded.

"Be right back." He said and got up to go to Ross' room. Soon after, he came back.

"It didn't turn out like I expected, but I did what I could." He said and I glanced at him.

"What was the original plan?" I questioned.

"I was going to get him to make me take Grace on the date instead of you, but he didn't agree." He said.

"So what happened?" I asked.

"He said that if I could find a date, we could go on a triple date if I wanted. So, that's what's going to happen." Riker said.

"You have a date?" I questioned.

"No." He said almost enthusiastically.

"Why so enthusiastic?" I questioned.

"Because we will find one." He said and I laughed a bit.

"How will you find one?" I asked.

"I have no idea!" He said.