10: Rydel Helps Rocky Plan

*Rydel's POV*

After a long day of helping Riker write songs, helping Ryland with girl troubles, helping my boyfriend film a video for YouTube, and helping mom cook for a dinner she was hosting, I decided to go up to my bedroom and watch some tv.

I looked at my phone to see the time and realized it was around 7 pm. My favorite show should be on right now. I turned on the tv and flipped to the channel my favorite show was on, but it wasn't on so I started flipping through channels.

"Rydel, can I come in?" Rocky said and knocked on the door.

"Yeah, sure. I'm not busy." I said and he walked in.

"I need your help." Rocky said and I slumped over a bit. I had been helping my family and boyfriend with various stuff all day.

"Uh. I'm a bit tired. I've been all around Los Angeles and Hollywood all day today." I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"What?" He asked.

"I had to help Riker write some songs he was working on at his friends house, I had to help Ryland with girl problems at mom and dads house, I had to go to my boyfriends house and help him film a video for YouTube, I had to shop for groceries and help mom cook for a dinner she was hosting. I was busy all day, and now I just want to relax. But, since my your my brother, I guess I can make an exception." I said and he smiled slightly.

"Great. I need your help with this." He said and pulled a small box out of his back pocket and revealed an engagement ring.

"You're going to propose to Lauren?" I said and smiled wide.

"Yeah, I am. I need your help planning how I'm going to do it. I want it to be extraordinary." He said and looked at me before closing the box and setting it down.

"First of all, when do you plan to do this?" I asked.

"Soon." He answered.

"Okay, she has a concert here in LA tomorrow night, doesn't she?" I said and he nodded.

"Great. Give me Normani's number." I said and he glanced at me before telling me her number.

"Don't worry, I'm not doing anything stupid. I'm just going to meet up with her and go over a plan I have in mind. You can come along if you'd like. I think it'd be best if you did." I said and he nodded.

"Okay." He said and I called Normani and asked if we could meet up somewhere.

I hung up after we decided where to meet and grabbed Rocky's wrist and taking him downstairs.

"She said she's just going to come over and she's bringing Dinah with her." I said and he nodded.

Soon, Normani got there with Dinah and we began to discuss some things.