Ch. 11: Daycare and JJ

Kian's POV
The boys start daycare next week and I'm pretty excited. I want them to start interacting with kids their own age.
As usual, I woke up to the boys calling for me.
"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!"
I got up and went into their room. They all had their pacifiers in their mouths and messy bed hair.
I smiled and took them out of their cribs. After they used the bathroom, I changed Johnny, Justin, and Jesse into regular underwear and took them downstairs.
"Daddy, I wan pancakes!" Justin said.
"You guys good with that?" I asked the other 3.
They nodded with a smile. I went into the kitchen and started making pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Justin helped a little and I put the kids in their high chairs. I gave them their food and a sippy cup with orange juice.
JJ came down and grabbed himself a plate too.
"Ucle JJ!" The kids said in unison.
"What's up Lil Lawleys." He said with a smile.
They all giggled as he started playing with them. He even got Johnny to eat some eggs which he usually doesn't like.
"You're pretty good with them. You'd be a good Dad." I said.
"Not now. Maybe in the future. I kinda just wanna enjoy being single and free." He said.
I shrugged in agreement and we finished eating. Jc eventually came down and we were all just on the couch, watching Penguins Of Madigascar, when the door bell rang.
Jc got up and answered it.
"Um...guys...we got a little problem..." he said.
JJ and I got up and walked to the door. Our eyes went wide. It was a pink, grey, and black stroller with a little pink blanket over it.
"You think there's a baby in there?" I asked.
"Check." JJ said.
Jc lifted off the blanket, revealing a tiny sleeping baby girl. Can't be older than a month.
"What the hell is a baby doin here?" JJ asked.
Both of them looked at me.
"What? You think she's mine?!" I asked.
"You're most likely to knock up a girl than we are." Jc said.
"For your information, I haven't been with a girl in a while. She's not mine." I said.
Shocking...I know...But I've been too busy with my movie and the kids to worry about girls.
"Let's bring her in. Maybe there's a note or something to explain who's the Dad." JJ said.
I pushed the stroller into the living room and the boys got curious.
"Daddy, why you have a baby?" Johnny asked.
"I dunno buddy. Let's find out." I said.
There was a baby bag in the back basket, so I looked through it. A few diapers, some wipes, 2 onesies, a pacifier, a bottle, a can of formula, and a piece of paper.
"There's a note. It says:
JJ,
I bet your wondering why there's a baby on your doorstep. My explanation...this is your daughter...
Her name is Jessica Juliana Hernandez. She's a week old and her birthday is on July 28th.
I can't take care of her. I'm sick and on the verge of bankruptcy. She needs to be with her real father.
Love, Amy."
We looked at JJ. His eyes went wide and he looked like he just saw a ghost. "Who's Amy?" Jc asked.
"You guys remember that party we went to about...9 months ago?" He said, looking at the floor.
"Yeah. That party was sick." Jc said.
"Well...I met a girl there...named Amy. We hooked up at the party and...I think I forgot protection..." he said, putting his head in his hands.
"Damn JJ. Didn't know you had it in you." I said.
"We dated for like 3 weeks, but she dumped me. I'm guessing it's when she found out she was pregnant." He said.
"Well, she looks like you." I said, glancing at the sleeping baby.
"Yeah, I guess she does." He said, looking at her with some slight smile.
"You keeping her?" Jc asked.
"Oh yeah. I'm not just gonna give her up. It's...it's my daughter..." he said.
"Funny. She's JJ too." I said.
"I'm just gonna call her Jess." He said.
Jess started squirming in her seat and started crying. JJ didn't panic, he just carefully unbuckled her and held her.
"It's okay princess. Daddy's here..." he whispered to her.
She opened her eyes, which turned out to be hazel, like JJ's. 
"She's definitely yours." Jc said.
"So how is this gonna work? These little monsters got the spare room." I said jokingly as I looked over at the boys watching the movie.
"I'll just put a crib in my room. It'll be easier if she wakes up at night." JJ said.
"Well, let's go to the store. I need to get some daycare stuff for the boys, so we might as well get Jess' stuff." I said. "I'll watch the boys so you guys can just go now." Jc said.
"Well, let's go." I said.
JJ put Jess back in her car seat and I quickly changed into a black t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and black converse. I brushed my teeth and did my hair. I went back downstairs and we got in JJ's car. He strapped in the car seat and we got in the front.
"So much for waiting to be a Dad..." I said.
"To be honest, I'm kind of happy. I guess I just like taking care of kids. Now I have one of my own." He said.
I smiled as we pulled up to Target.
We went inside and got:
-4 backpacks and lunch boxes for the boys
-a brown crib
-pink, grey, brown, and white polka dot sheets
-brown changing table/dresser
-a pink, purple, and white high chair, swing, and playpen
-tons of clothes, diapers, wipes, burp clothes, bibs, blankets, toys, pacifiers, and bottles
-3 cans of formula
-and pink stuffed elephant
We paid and stuffed everything in the car. We drove home and Jc was asleep on the couch with the boys asleep, cuddled into him.
We carried everything upstairs and JJ put Jess down for a nap in my room. We made room for everything in JJ's room and we built the crib, the dresser, the high chair, the play pen, and the swing. The crib and dresser stayed in his room, and everything else went downstairs. We put everything away and by then. Jess was crying from my room.
JJ went and got her, but she was still crying.
"She's probably hungry." I said.
He nodded and we went downstairs. He made her a bottle and fed her. He burped her and changed her.
"You're a natural JJ." Jc said, who had woken up a few minutes ago.
(Idk if he does have little siblings but just go with it.)
"Having 2 little sisters and a little brother helps. It's not that hard." He said, setting her in her swing and giving her her pacifier.
The boys woke up and I gave them lunch.
The rest of the day went by normally, and JJ was totally in love with Jess. I was right...he would be a good Dad...