Ch. 9: Quadruple Trouble

2 Weeks Later
Kian's POV
The boys have been really good over the past few weeks. They seem to be adjusting, which is good.
I made a video introducing the rest of the boys to the fans, and the responses were either funny, supportive or both. I love my fans.
We had a pool party with all our friends to meet the boys and it went well. Jesse seems to have a huge crush on Jenn, which I think is adorable. Justin gets along really well with Ricky and Johnny really likes Connor.
Johnny still seems to be really attached to me. I had to leave the kids with Jc for a bit while I went to a meeting a few weeks ago, and apparently Johnny cried the whole time.
Jesse and Jc are best friends and Jesse loves being around him. Justin loves being with JJ and gravitates more towards him.
I woke up to the boys as usual.
"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!"
I rolled out of bed and went into the boys room. All of them were awake with messy bed hair, sucking on their pacifers.
"What's up lil Lawley's?" I said with a smile.
They all giggled.
"Daddy!" Johnny said, making grabbing hands at me.
I smiled and took everyone out of their cribs. They all ran to the bathroom and came back 2 minutes at a time. I changed Justin, Jesse, and Johnny into regular underwear and we went downstairs.
JJ was awake, watching TV on the couch.
"Bongebob! Bongebob!!" Jesse said, pointing at the TV.
JJ laughed and put on Spongebob. They all smiled and ran to the couch. Johnny stayed clutched to my leg as usual. I picked him up and put him in his high chair.
"No! Daddy hold me!" He said, making grabby hands at me.
"I can't hold you and make breakfast." I said.
He started crying and banging his little fists on the table.
"Johnny, stop it or you're going in time out." I said firmly.
He shook his head, kept crying, and made grabby hands at me.
"I'm gonna give you one more chance. Stop throwing a tantrum or you're going in time-out." I said.
He didn't listen, if anything, he cried louder.
I sighed and took him out of his chair  I carried him upstairs and set him in his crib. He started throwing a tantrum again.
"You're in time out for throwing a tantrum. That won't get you what you want." I said.
I closed the door and waited for 2 minutes. He was still whining. I opened the door.
"Are you gonna listen now?" I asked.
He nodded and made grabby hands at me. I slightly smiled and picked him up.
"Sowy Daddy." He said, hiding his face in my neck.
"It's okay." I said.
I carried him downstairs and put him back in his chair. I made breakfast, which was waffles, eggs, and bacon.
"Guys! Breakfast!" I said.
Everyone came rushing into the kitchen and I put the babies in their chairs. I gave them a bowl of cut-up waffles and strawberries with a baby fork. Justin has the most trouble getting food onto his fork and into his mouth, so I had to help him as usual.
When they were done, I cleaned off their face and hands. I set them down and took them upstairs.
I needed to get some stuff, so I was going to take them to the store.
JJ helped me give them all a bath and dry them off.
I put Justin in a yellow Minion shirt, khaki shorts, and yellow Converse.
I put James in a grey Batman shirt, dark jean shorts, and black Vans.
I put Jesse in a red Mickey Mouse shirt, black basketball shorts, and black, red, and white Nikes.
I put Johnny in a blue Pirate shirt, plaid black and white shorts, and black, white, and blue Vans.
I brushed their teeth and did their hair. I grabbed my car keys, phone, and wallet and helped them downstairs.
"I'll be back in a little bit!" I yelled to JJ and Jc.
They said Ok and we left. I put the boys in their car seats and got in the front. I drove to Target and put them in a basket. I got pull-ups, food for the week, bath soap, and some other stuff.
We passed by the toy aisle, which was a bad idea.
"Daddy! I want dat!!" Jesse said, pointing to a Mr. Incredibles action figure set.
"You have toys at home. We don't need that." I said.
"But Daddy!!" He whined.
"No. Sorry buddy." I said.
He started crying and kicking the cart. "Jesse stop it right now." I said, getting embarrassed as people started staring at us.
"I want it!" He screamed.
"Jesse Owen Lawley, stop it or your going in time out when we get home." I whispered firmly.
He stopped whining, but crossed his arms and looked mad. He kept glaring at me, but I shook it off.
I got some more stuff and checked out. I went back out to the car and put the groceries in the trunk. I put the boys in the car and got in the front.
"Daddy I hungwy." James said.
"We'll be home soon buddy." I said.
"I hungwy too!!" Justin said.
"Me too!!" Johnny said.
"Food!" Jesse said.
They all started telling "Food." and got louder by the second.
"All of you stop now." I said.
"Food!!" They all yelled, and started kicking their seats.
"Justin, James, Jesse, and Johnny Lawley! Stop right now! I said firmly.
They stopped yelling, but I knew Johnny was crying. I sighed.
...Today is gonna be a long day...
We finally got to the house and I brought the boys in and lugged the groceries inside.
They all ran off to play and I started making lunch. Everything was peaceful, until I heard screaming and from upstairs. Before I could get up to their room, Justin came running down the stairs being chased by Jesse in a mask.
"Daddy! Help me!! Justin said.
I could tell he was crying and not happy.
Jesse was laughing and kept chasing him.
"Go away!!" Justin yelled, stopping and pushing Jesse back. I could hear Jesse hit his head on the wood floor. Not a second later, the house was filled with screaming and crying.
"Hey, we don't push or scare each other." I said, picking them both up.
"Mine!" Someome yelled from upstairs.
I groaned and went upstairs, still holding Justin and Jesse. I went into their room to see James and Johnny fighting over a building block.
"Mine!!" Johnny yelled.
"No! MINE!" James yelled.
"Hey! Stop fighting! There's plenty of blocks for you two." I said, putting Jesse and Justin in their cribs.
"MINE!!" Johnny yelled, pulling the block from James and smacking him over the head with it.
James' lip started quivering and he began crying.
"Johnny! You know we don't hit!" I said.
Before I could put him in time-out, James ran to Johnny and pushed him into the pile of blocks.
Now every kid in the house was crying.
"I think all of you need a nap." I said, putting them in their cribs.
I changed them into their nap clothes: a t-shirt and a pull-up, and put them back in their cribs. I gave them their pacifers and they were out.
"Thank God." I muttered and quickly, but quietly, closed the door.
I went to my room and flopped onto the bed, falling asleep within seconds.