Chapter 34- Le'Shelle

"Please, please, I'll be good," Christopher whines, backing himself into a corner. I roll my eyes.

"Oh, God. Here you go. Stop whining. Ain't nobody hurting you. Get over here in this bed, boy."

"I don't like it when you tie me down in the bed."

"Did I ask you what the hell you liked?" I yell through gritted teeth.

This boy seriously doesn't know how close I am to bouncing his ass off every wall in this bitch. He's nothing but a spoiled brat who doesn't know how good his ass has it up in here.

"Get over here, Chris. You won't like it one bit if I have to chase your ass around this muthafucka."

Christopher inches toward me.

"And if you piss on yourself again, I'm whupping your ass. You hear me?"

"Yes, ma'am." His lips tremble as he swipes away his tears and climbs into the bed. I start tying him down with nylon rope. Still he has the nerve to be up in here sniffing and crying.

"Cut it out," I snap.

"I wouldn't have to do this shit if your damn daddy knew how to bring his ass home some damn time. But nooooo. He thinks chasing pussy is more important than taking care of his own damn kid. Well, fuck that shit. I ain't the bitch to be sitting on a damn shelf, flicking my clit until he feels like rolling his ass over here. If he's going to be out in the streets, then, dammit, so am I."

"Ow!" Christopher yelps. "That's too tight."

"Boy, if you don't man the fuck up ... It's tight because I don't want your ass to move."

Fat crocodile tears roll down the boy's face.

"Your damn momma should be rolling around in her grave. She ain't done nothing but raise a big fucking crybaby."

The smell of piss hits my nose.

"What the fuck?"

I look down and see this big fucking pee stain spreading across my good white sheets. I reflexively pop this nigga on the side of his big-ass watermelon head.

"What the fuck did I tell you?" Christopher breaks down whimpering and crying.

"You know what? You want to be a big baby and piss on yourself, then fine. You're going to lie in that piss."

This muthafucka starts crying harder and working my nerves.

"Please, Ms. Le'Shelle. Don't tie me down. I won't go nowhere. Please."

"I swear to God. You don't know how good your ass has it. You got a roof over your head. We feed you. Ain't nobody beating your ass or sneaking in here in the middle of the night and doing all kinds of perverted shit to you. I wish all I had to do was lie in bed and go to sleep. Now shut the fuck up and take your ass to sleep before I really give you something to cry about."

Christopher presses his lips together, but he still sniffs and whines like a little bitch. I shake my head. This little cum stain is the spitting image of his father, right down to the horse shoe shaped birthmark on his neck. I turn and storm out of the room before I do something to his lil ass I'll regret. In my bedroom, I grab this sexy black lace see-through dress and shimmy it over my silver rhinestone pasties on my nipples and matching thong.

Afterward, I take one look in the mirror. I feel and look like the fuckin' queen that I am. After sliding my feet into some cute Louboutin heels, I grab my clutch bag and then stroll my fine ass out the door, tossing deuces to an empty bedroom. The minute I roll up into Passions, I see the club bumping with all the usual suspects.