Chapter 18- Momma Peaches

"Peaches. Peaches! PEACHES!" Josephine screams, and pounds on my front door. I hear her, but I ain't paying her ass any mind since Cedric is back to trying to pound the lining out of my pussy. But when I'm like three strokes from busting my latest and greatest nut, Cedric's hips stop their jackhammering.

"Who the fuck is that now?"

"Who gives a fuck?" I throw my ass back on the dick and get two good strokes in before Josie straight up sounds like she's the muthafuckin' police.

"PEACHES, I KNOW YOUR ASS HEARS ME. GET THAT DICK OUTCHA ASS AND COME AND ANSWER THIS DAMN DOOR!"

"Oh no, this bitch didn't!" Pissed, I slide my wet pussy off this fat chocolate log, grab my prosthetic leg and robe, and march my ass to the door.

This fuckin' lack of privacy is seriously getting out of control.

"If it ain't one thing, it's another," I mumble under my breath as I stomp my way to the door.

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

"PEACHES! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!"

I snatch open the door and don't wait two seconds before I bust Josie in the mouth. Her head reels back and shifts her wig off center. Unlike me, Josie's fine brick-house curves have long morphed into a big-ass brick wall. She has more fat rolls around her neck, waist, and ankles than she knows what to do with.

"What the fuck is wrong with your ignorant ass?!"

I glance up and down Shotgun Row and see bitches creeping out onto the porch, and that causes my blood pressure to jump a few more notches. Lawd, this bitch is gonna cause my ass to catch another case out here. Josie pulls out a small travel-size pack of Kleenex and tries to catch the rest of the blood that's squirting all over my front porch.

"What the fuck? Are you crazy?"

"You hammering on my door like the police and you got the nerve to fix your face to ask me if I'm crazy? Bitch, you must've lost your mind out here."

I start looking around. "Where it at? Huh? Where it at?"

To double down on this foolishness, Josie charges back at me. I guess to try and run me over because that's really all that a Mack truck can do at the end of the day, but my next punch nails the center of this bitch's throat, and it shuts her ass down. I don't know why from time to time niggas forget who the fuck I am and try to test me.

"Slow your roll, baby girl." I step out onto the porch while Josie struggles to wheeze in some air.

"Now, I'm gonna assume that your big ass is over here because you're upset about that little piece of drama that went down over here with your grandbaby."

Wheeze. Wheeze.

"And you know what? I'm gonna let you have that because I can respect it. I'm having a little bit of trouble with my own blood right now. You want to protect him. I get it. But what I can't and won't abide by is you rolling over here and disturbing my peace-putting my business all out on Front Street."

I bend over and make sure that we make eye contact.

"You feel me? I don't pop up at your prayer meetings, Bible studies, or whatever else you're doing to try to convince God to let you into the pearly gates after all the hell you done raised and all the fucked-up shit that you did to try to break up my marriage. So I'm not gonna have it. You hear me? If I feel like fucking your children, grandchildren, or even dig up your dead husband for a damn dick ride, that's just what the fuck I'm gonna do. Is we clear?"