"Wish I could give you the world"

• 3rd person POV •

Hayes and Abby were going on a road trip across the glorious countries of Europe. What Abby didn't know though was that Hayes had a grand surprise coming for her.

Right now they were driving through Germany. The couple already visited all the great places all over Germany and were heading to Czech Republic. They planned to walk through the whole Prague at night. As it's the most beautiful at night with all the fluorescent lights shining at each step you took.

• Your POV •

Hayes finally found a parking spot after an hour of searching for one. I got out and took his hand in mine. I started sprinting when I saw a throng of people standing in front of a tower/castle. I knew why they were standing there and waiting.

It was time.... to kill an innocent person.

I'm kidding it was time, for the 'Orloj' to strike 8pm. And everyone that ever visited Prague knows that that is one of the most visited places in Prague.
Every half an hour the clock on the top of the tower/castle and little marionettes came out. Wasn't as famous as the Eiffel tower but still pretty well known.

Next we walked all the way to the other side of Prague just to walk on the Charle's bridge. There was hundreds of people walking across it daily. It was pretty long.

Hayes grabbed me by the waist as to keep me near him. By the time we made it through half the bridge we saw artists, necklace/bracelet makers, etc. All of a sudden I was pulled back by Hayes.

• Someone else's POV •

"What's wrong Hayes ?" you asked when you saw the nervous look on his face. He just shook his head and smiled at you. Suddenly be got on one knee and said those sacred words.

" Abby, I wish I could give you the world but this ring was all I could afford." then he pointed to the sky. Confused as to what he was pointing at, you turned around just to see an airplane spelling out "Marry me ?"
Tears pooled in your eyes while you nodded your head vigorously as to say 'yes'. Hayes took the beautiful diamond ring and slipped it on your slender finger. Pulling him up, you crushed him into a breathtaking kiss. After you pulled away, you quickly started running back to your van, feeling a need to celebrate.

You sped down the road, trying to get to the caravan parking thingy. When you finally got there you felt anxious but excited at the same time. You quickly climbed into the back of your rented caravan.

Seconds later Hayes climbed into the back with you, with a condom in his hand. He crawled over to where you were teasingly undressing yourself. His lips captured yours in a passionate kiss while his hands expertly took off all your clothes in a matter if seconds. Your hand traveled down to his pants where you softly palmed him through his skinny jeans. Hearing him gasp against your lips you smirked in satisfaction. He sat you up on the tiny kitchen counter

Unexpectedly Hayes pushed two of his fingers inside your wet heat. A loud moan escaped your mouth just to be silenced by Hayes' hand.

"We don't want anyone to hear us now do we ?" he smirked mockingly. You quickly shook your head and focused back on Hayes' member and his fingers. His fingers now at a quite fast pace roamed inside of me. Every brush off his skin against my inside ignited fire inside of me. Fire so intense it made me wanna pee. Once it started I couldn't stop it. You quickly removed your hands away from Hayes and down on to your clitoris. You screamed in pleasure as you released your juices, onto Hayes and the caravan floor. Hayes looked shocked looking at you then his shirt and the floor.

His hands started to fumble around the place searching for something.

"What are you looking for ?" I asked after a minute of him fumbling around the now damp place.

"Protection." he answered distractedly.

"You mean this ?" You asked as you showed him the sealed plastic wrapper in your palm. He nodded his head and quickly snatched it away from me as he tore the wrapper apart. Once he had the condom on he looked at me intensely. "Ready ?" You merely nodded and he was already inside you, filling you up like no one before could. You grabbed his hair, pulling in slight pain but mostly pleasure.

"I love you." you breathed as he pushed in and out of you carefully.

"I love you too." he replied once he quickened his pace.

"Go faster." you commanded as his pace just wasn't enough for you to come again. He obliged and went a pace you never experienced before. His member inside of you, his hands squeezing your butt, his head buried in the crook of your neck, kissing, sucking, blowing on the tender flesh, sent you over the edge once again. Your hands found its way to his bare back, dipping your nails in his flesh add you let out a chorus of swears and moans.

In that exact moment you felt malleable against him.

Hayes' thrusts became sloppy after you released your stickiness onto his rubber covered member. Moments later he released a warm substance into the condom.

"This is a great way to celebrate Abby." Hayes said once he threw the used condom away.

"Ready for round two ?" He smirked.

Hello guys !!! Yay I finally updated !!! I know I'm amazing *flips hair over shoulder*. Don't need to thank me.

Jk.

Anyways guys I've noticed my reads and votes are dropping. Do you not like my imagines anymore ?

Anyways this imagine is for @awilson000 hope you like it !!!!

Love you

- Laura