Happy anniversary love....

I slipped my red, lacey lingerie that I bought in Victoria's Secret, especially for this occasion. I got the bed ready, handcuffs, ropes and put rose petals (fake of course) all over the bed, down the staircase and up to the front door.

Once that was done, I checked the time and saw that Jack could come any second now. I quickly ran up the stairs, and lay down on the bed. I heard the front door open and quickly got into my 'seductive' position. Jack burst through the door of our bedroom and as soon as he saw me, his eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets. I walked up to him in slow strides.

"I want you to fuck me so hard, I won't be able to walk tomorrow, understand ?" I whispered in his ear. He just nodded, swallowing visibly. I led him over to the bed, pushing him down on it and started kissing him hungrily. My hands found their way down to the hem of his shirt, instantly pulling the fabric over his head, briefly breaking our kiss. My hands roamed his defined chest, every crease and every dip of his perfectly sculpted abs. Jack let out a groan as my lips found its way down to his neck, sucking and nibbling.

He made a move to flip us over but I stopped him immediately.

"Uh-uh-uh not yet Gilinsky." I said while fumbling with his jeans' button. I finally undid it and slid them off, slowly. Even through his boxers, you could see his bulge growing by the second. I smirked at him and got down on my knees. I began palming him through his boxers, his member now rock hard. I slipped off his boxers, along with my underwear, his member hitting his lower abdomen. I reached down and started rubbing my clit.....moaning.......teasing.

He bit his lip, turning me on even more. I climbed on top of him, rocking my hips back and forth on his member.

"Y/N !!!" Jack moaned as I knelt down. I took ahold of his member and I gently lowered my body. A moan escaped my lips as I, now, sat on his lower abdomen, while his full length was inside of me. I began grinding up and down, Jack's hands taking a hold of my hips, guiding me.

I bent down to whisper in his ear. "I love you." I whispered. Suddenly I was pressed up against the headboard, Jack on top of me, his eyes darker than ever.

Out of nowhere his full member slammed into me, full force.

"Jack !!!!" I screamed as he continued his action continuously. Jack thrusted into me one more time until I flipped us over, taking charge again. His hands found their way to my butt and started bouncing me up and down his length.

"Aghhh !!!" I moaned as he slid his member in and out of me, slowly. I bent over, cupped his face in my hands and kissed him roughly. His hand started rubbing my clot, adding more pleasure to what I already felt. "Jack !!!" I shouted as he added more pressure to his fingers. I felt the familiar knot in my stomach.

"J-jack I'm n-near." I screamed clawing at his shoulders, as his thrustsbecame sloppy.

"Me too Y/N !" he replied, a sheet of sweat covering his body. I screamed, the orgasm ripping through my body. My sticky substance now covering Jack's full member. He came just a second after me, screaming my name so loud, he probably woke up the neighbors. I collapsed on top of him, his full length still inside me.

"I love you so fucking much." Jack whispered, pulling the covers over us.

"I love you too." I whispered back. And we just fell asleep like that.

I woke up to the sun seeping through the closed curtains. I sat up, just to realize that Jack and I's bodies were still entwined. He looked so adorable asleep !!! I decide to wake him up......my way. I cautiously started getting up to a kneeling position, making sure the tip was still inside of me. I was just about jump down onto his member, when Jack suddenly flipped us over.

"Babe, I don't think so." he smirked. He was about to thrust into me..... When-

Dun dun duuuun...... To be continued....... If you request If you want me to wrie a specific imagine please send me a message here on wattpad or you can go DM me on Twitter @LaUrRaXoXo5sOs
If you liked this one you can go vote or comment feedback....I would appreciate it !!!! Thank you for reading.

- Laura