"Nash is just-"

I was sitting on the Magcon tour bus, squashed in between Taylor and Matt, playing a game of Truth or Dare.

"Cam truth or dare ?" I asked Cameron, my brother, who was giving me and Hayes a suspicious look but not saying anything.

"Dare"

"I dare you to kiss Taylor on the lips." I smirk knowing he will do any dare someone gives him.

"I hate you Shannon" he grumbled but stood up nonetheless. He grabbed Taylor's shirt and quickly kissed him on the lips and then scurried away to the bathroom, shouting incoherent words at me.

"So Shannon truth or dare ?" asked Nash with a mischievous glint in his beautiful, beautiful eyes.

"Truth" I squeaked feeling everyone's eyes on me.

"Who do you think is the hottest guy on thus bus ?" he asked. I decided to tease Hayes. I stood up and walked around the bus.

"Hmm" I said as pretended to ponder over my answer. I stopped right in front of Hayes making him smile, but it faltered when I walked right past him with a 'nah'. I finally stopped in front of Nash.

"I think we have a winner." I exclaimed sitting beside Nash. I stared at him like some crazy fan girl, our faces so close my nose was touching his jaw.

"Isn't he just so hot Hayes ?" I asked my secret boyfriend, as he scowled.

"Yes, very" he drawled out sarcastically. I continued to stare at his brother like a crazy, hormonal, pregnant, hungry woman staring at food.

"Nash is just-" I didn't get to finish because Hayes pulled me off the comfy bus seat and dragged me all the way to our hotel we were staying in.
He angrily pressed the tiny button in the elevator, his expression unreadable.

"You've been a bad, bad girl Shannon." Hayes whispered into my ear, my breath caught in my throat. The elevator dinged and Hayes pushed me into our room.

"Take your clothes off and wait for me in your room." he commanded and I gladly obliged, laying on my single bed sexily. Hayes came in a minute later with only his boxers on and a really visible boner. He stood in front of me with a smirk slapped across his handsome face.

He brought his hands from behind his back and saw it was a piece of rope. He quickly tied my hands behind my back, much to my protest. He moved back to his previous position and started rubbing himself through the think material of his boxers. He was trying to torture me and it was working. I hopelessly wanted to untie myself and do it for him, guess I'll have to beat him at his own game *queue smirking emoji*.

"Daddy !" I moaned exceptionally loud. He looked over at me with wide eyes and a blush tinting his slightly chubby cheeks.

"Daddy please !" I screamed out. He came over to me and pushed two of his long, slender fingers inside of me forcefully.

"Aghh" I moaned at the pleasure. His fingers wove in and out if me at a really slow and steady pace, torturing me.

"Hayes !" I moaned when he abruptly stopped.

"Who ?" he asked while slapping my heat and smirking at me.

"Daddy ?" I said but it came our more as a question. "Correct baby girl." he answered and pushed his fingers inside of me once again at an agonizingly slow pace.

"Daddy, please !" I pleaded as I felt a knot in my stomach. He finally listened and sped up making me  clench my walls around his fingers.

"I'm gonna c-" I couldn't finish as I squirted all over Hayes' fingers.

"I love you Hayes" I breathed out a second after.

"Ahem !" someone cleared their throat angrily. I looked over to my right, to see Cameron and Nash in my doorway. Cameron was fuming his fists clenched at his sides.

"Hayes you better run !" he warned while Nash was smiling widely by his side.

"Get some !" he exclaimed patting Hayes on the back proudly.

This imagine is for Shannon.
Sorry for the wait I didn't have internet for 2 weeks though because I went to my grandma's house and yeah...
Hope you like it if not then I will write you another one.
If anyone wants to request anything pm me here or in the contents thank you please vote and comment feedback love reading the comments.