Scream for Daddy

Currently my boyfriend Sammy and I were at mt friend's party and Sammy kept talking and flirting with this girl and every time he would see me glaring at them, he'd just smirk at me. After an hour of standing here alone I decided I had enough. I quickly walked into the kitchen and grabbed some vodka. I downed it in one gulp and smashed it down on the counter top. I looked around the living room until I saw G standing there talking to JJ. He was obvioulsy really drunk because of the way he slurred his words. I walked over to them and got between them, interrupting their conversation.

"Hey, do you wanna dance ?" I asked smirking at a now fuming Sammy.

"Sure." they said unison. I started grinding against Gilinsky first, bending forward and hooking my arms around JJ's neck. The beat of the song picked up and I started shaking my hips while laughing uncontrollably. I looked over at Jack and started to lean in. Jack did too, our lips only centimeters apart now. Suddenly I'm being ripped out of Gilinsky's grasp. I winced slightly as my head made contact with Sammy's hard chest. I was being dragged out of the house, since I gave up on walking normally a long time ago. Sammy opened the door to his car and threw me in the passenger seat, he got in shortly after, shutting the door rather harshly. I swear his glare could burn down hell, he gripped the stirring wheel so tight his knuckles turned white.

"Sammy" I whispered seductively into his ear, while my palm inched up his thigh, dangerously near his already hard member. He ignored me biting on his lower lip hard. We finally made it to his apartment. he grabbed my hand and dragged me inside. he led into his bedroom and threw me on the bed.

"You shoudn't have done that." he whispered making chills run down my spine.

"Take off your clothes. Now !" he said demandingly, as he searched for something in his drawers.I obliged and started taking my clothes off, but teasingly slow. He grunted and strided over to me, practically ripping my clothes off until I was only in my underwear and a bra. He pushed me down on the bed and started sucking on my neck. I moaned and Sammy immediately stopped.

"Now, now, now Y/N, don't you know the rules ?" he questioned me. I shook my head no. 

"No sounds unless I say so, no moaning, no talking and my name's daddy from now, understand ?" he asked, his eyes darker than usual. He took out ropes from his drawer and placed them on the bedside table. He unclasped my bra and started sucking on one of my breasts. I sucked in a a breath, not allowing myself to make any sounds from the pleasure. He took the ropes and tied my wrists to the headboard. He then proceeded to take off his shirt, followed by his pants, leaving him in only boxers that looked way too tight around his member.

"You've been a bad, bad girl Y/N." he smirked at me,taking my soaked panties off of me, he unexpectedly pushed two fingers into me making me bite my lip hard, restraining myself from making any sounds. He started pumping his fingers in and out of me in a really fast pace, making me cum in a matter of seconds. He brought his fingers up to his mouth and licked them, nodding in approval. He took off his boxers agonizingly slow.

"You have my permission to moan." he said in seductive whisper. He lined himself over my entrance and glanced at me.

"Ready ?" I just nodded not trusting my voice just yet. He thrusted into slowly allowing me to adjusted to his size.

"Sammy." I moaned out. He stopped what he was doing. Again.

"Who ?" he asked trying to think.

"Daddy." I said smiling innocently, even though in my mind I was craving for him to finally start moving.

"That's better." he said thrusting into my harder than last time. He quickkened his pace pretty quickly and both of us became moaning messes. I felt the knot in my stomach tighten.

"Daddy, I'm gonna..." I moaned out.

"Me too, just hold on for a little bit more." I felt my walls tighten around him as I dove my fingernails into his back.

"Scream for Daddy." 

"Daddy." I screamed as we both rode off our highs. Sammy pulled out of me and untied my wrists.

"Shit Y/N." Sammy exclaimed in a panic.

"You're on the pill right ?" he asked fear in his voice. Panic overwhelmed me, realizing we didn't use a condom.

"No"

Hellooooooooooooo my dear readers ! How do you like this ??? Please request stuff on this book because sometimes I just don't know what to write. I hope you liked this, little drama at the end ? Should I make part 2 ? Anyways please VOte and COmment :)

- Laura