Movie night.....

Currently my boyfriend and I were watching The Hunger games. I didn't know half the movie though because someonekept distracting me.
Jack kept touching me in inappropriate places and I finally had enough of his teasing.

"Could you stop ?!?" I exclaimed, annoyed.

"No can't do babe." he said smirking at me and continued rubbing his hand dangerously near my clit. I internally groaned. That's it ! I turned to face him and crashed my lips on his roughly.  I straddled his waist. I pulled his shirt over his head and started kissing down his jaw. Jack moaned out in pleasure. I kissed down his chest and eventually got down to the waistband of his jeans. I quickly unbuttoned them and pulled them down super slowly just to makeup for the amount of teasing he put me through. Jack groaned clearly frustrated. Once I got the pants past his knees, I practically ripped them off of him. I eagerly pulled of his boxers, revealing his hard member. I got on my knees and put my mouth around the tip, sucking on it a little. I move my head further until his member's touching the back of my throat. I start bobbing my head up and down, wiggling my tongue at the same time. Jack grabs my head and pushes it further down his length, so that I'm deepthroating him. I quicken my movements and do this for another few minutes until Jack grabs fistfuls of my hair and shuts his eyes ever so tightly.

"Shit, Juliaaaaaaaaaaa. " he shouts out just as I feel the warm liquid hit the back of my throat. I pull away and breathe heavily.

"Wow." Jack says just as breathless as me.

"If that's how you react to me teasing you, then I'll make sure to do it more often." he says winking down at me.

This chapter is dedicated to @UnicornLova4Eva thank you so much for requesting this. If you want to request anything just message me here on Wattpad. If you liked this please vote and comment.