I quickly walked back to the studio and handed Justin his tabs. "Thanks." He said with a sincere smile.

"Is everything okay?" Kellin immediately asked me.

I turned to him and smiled. "Of course, why wouldn't it?" I half lied. Kellin curiously raised an eyebrow at me and then just shrugged. "I'm gonna go get us some drinks, I'll be right back." I then excused myself.

I wasn't really going to do that though. I just needed a moment to myself. I walked to my own dorm room and just paced around in it for a few minutes, being grateful that I still had all of this. This was where I belonged. And even though it hurt to be here too, I knew the hurt would pass eventually.

I walked to the other side of the room, glad that I at least had my best friend Kellin for a roommate. He was such a good guy and I loved to see how happy he was with my brother. They were just perfect for each other. The same in so many ways, yet so different.

Tony wasn't all that bad either. He was nice to me. He always had been. He even stayed nice to me after Vic broke up with me, which was a real surprise. A few stray tears left my eyes when I thought back on it again. I cried a lot less lately, but I wasn't over it just yet. I really wasn't sure if I ever would be.

I sighed and turned around when I heard the door open. I looked up to find Vic standing there, just about two feet away from me; his shoulders slumped in defeat, and his eyes glassy with fresh tears. And I hated the sight.

We just stood there staring at each other for a moment. Tears fell from his eyes as they did from mine. It made me wonder how we managed to screw up so badly?

"Please don't leave." He eventually choked out, breaking the silence.

"I'm not leaving." I simply told him. I'm guessing he hadn't heard me earlier.

He started crying more and came up to me, cupping my face into his hands. God I had missed how he did that. His fingertips were rough from playing guitar, but the rest of his hands were so soft and gentle. "Please don't leave me." He repeated softly, putting extra weight on the last word.

Then something happened that I didn't expect. He kissed me. He just simply kissed me. He pressed his lips hard against mine, a soft desperate whimper escaping his lips as he did. When he pulled away again, he immediately scanned my face with his eyes for a reaction. But I just stood there, shocked.

"I'm so sorry for what I did- what I said. I was hurt and being selfish. I was so scared to lose you. Shit, I've been so stupid, Chelsea, so goddamn stupid. I should've supported you. I'm sorry."

I put my hands on top of his and closed my eyes. My heart was beating rapidly and my crying became worse. Partially that was because he was crying too. I had never seen him cry, and it was really overwhelming.

"I- I should've told you. I should've made you listen and understand. I was never gonna go, Vic. I'm not going." I told him in a quick, desperate ramble.

"I know, I know." He whispered as he caressed my cheeks with his thumb.

"If you knew, why wouldn't you talk to me? Why didn't you try and make things better? Didn't you see how broken I was without you?" And once again I was on the edge of completely breaking down again. "I fucking love you, Vic. I ca—"

Vic quickly shut me up by pressing his lips to mine. It was a sweet but desperate kiss. One that practically screamed to never let go. More tears burst from my eyes as I kissed him back. And I never did want to let go. I loved him way too much for that. I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly, making him deepen the kiss in return. This time though I felt a weird sensation coursing through me. It was a mixture of hurt, anxiety, desperation, but also excitement. I needed this.

After what seemed like forever, Vic slowly pulled away, but kept me really close to him as he looked into my eyes. "I love you, Chelsea. And I'm so sor—"

"Vic, shut up." I whispered pleadingly. "Just- just don't ever do that to me again. Please." Vic nodded quickly, and this time I just pressed my lips to his. Our kiss was hungry, but still filled with passion. Like we were trying to make up for all those weeks we didn't kiss.

Without even really noticing, we ended up on his bed together. Well, technically it was Kellin's bed. But whatever. I felt like I was on fire as Vic was kissing me like it was the last chance he'd ever get. It wasn't, though. It was the first of many to come.

We got so lost in each other that the world around us didn't exist anymore. It was just he and I. We both broke away from the kiss for only a moment, breathing heavily.

We may not have been thinking straight due to the rush of overwhelming emotions, but I really didn't care. I just wanted to be as close to Vic as I possibly could be.

Vic leaned back down and kissed me deeply, our tongues dancing in harmony in each other's mouths once more. I wrapped my arms back around his neck as his warm hands held onto my sides. We made out for god knows how long, until someone dramatically clearing their throat made us pull away from each other.

Vic sat up on top of me and looked around as I propped myself up on my elbows to see whom it was. I blushed just about a million shades of red when I saw Mike, Tony, Jaime, Kellin and his entire band standing there. Most of them looked shocked, while others looked happy and relieved.

I quickly grabbed the pillow from under my head and covered myself up as Vic climbed off of me. "That. Took. Forever. Literally." Mike exclaimed dramatically with a loud groan.

"I guess CCSD's favorite couple is finally back together." Kellin then said with an honest and satisfied smile on his face. "We'll just leave you to it." He added as he started pushing the other guys towards the door.

I heard them mumble all kinds of things, but didn't really pay attention to them. All of my focus was back on Vic as he was straightening out his clothes and sat himself down beside me. When the door finally closed, he looked at his hands with a thoughtful look on his face. "Are we, though?" He asked for clarification. "I mean, I understand if by now you don't even want to anymore. I've been a major dick and all."

I grabbed his hand and squeezed it tight, making him look at me. "Vic, I love you. And... besides the fact that New York is a rat infested shithole full of zombies, you are the reason I didn't go." That was the truth.

"I want to be with you, more than anything, Chels." Vic then whispered.

I smiled at him. "Good. Because if you ever not listen to me and break up with me again, I swear I will actually kill you."

A smile tugged at Vic's lips as he looked at me. "You know, I think I actually believe you when you say that."

We both started laughing a little. "Oh you better believe it."

Vic shook his head in amusement and then leaned in to kiss me again. And just like it always had; it set my heart on fire and made my stomach do its good old backflips again. "I love you." He whispered when he pulled away.

"I love you too."