Chapter 3

"Look, those are our new music teachers!" Hayley whisper-yelled as she pointed at the two men walking down the hall, both carrying guitar cases, bags and one of them also holding a violin case. I eyed the two as they walked by.

"Good day, ladies." Both of them mused in unison, catching me off guard entirely. Ladies? The two of them honestly didn't look that much older than us. How were they our new teachers?

"The right one's Mr. Pitts and the left one is Mr. Ferguson." She added as we watched them walk off into the distance. "I hope they're nice. Sadly we have Mrs. Sterling for English class again this year. She's awful."

"Speak of the devil." I muttered below my breath as I saw her walk around the corner.

She stopped right in front of us and lowered her glasses to the tip of her nose. "Miss Michaels, miss Williams... don't you have a class to go to?"

I nodded and faked a smile. "Yes, Mrs. Sterling- yours in fact. We were just waiting." She simply huffed at my comment, glaring just slightly as she turned around and walked into the classroom.

"If looks could kill." I then heard Gerard mutter as he scratched the back of his neck.

I looked over at him and smiled. "Oh trust me, I'd come back to haunt her ass." I simply stated, making both Hayley and Gerard giggle a little. I took a deep breath and prepared myself to walk into the classroom, as if I was about to walk straight through the gates of hell.

The rest of the class slowly piled into the room and took their seats as Mrs. Sterling wrote something on the board. "Today, we are going to do a test. This test will show me how much you know and it will be a very important part of your finals."

Basically everyone groaned in annoyance. The first class of the year and already we were getting a test? What absolute bullshit! I groaned along with the rest and threw my head onto the desk in desperation. I so did not want to do this test.

Mrs. Sterling grabbed a big stack of papers and started handing them out, talking about how we all probably wasted our summers doing nothing and how she needed to make sure that our petty brains had held onto what she supposedly 'taught' us last year.

"I'm not going to do this fucking test!" Ronnie complained as he threw the paper that Mrs. Sterling had just handed to him on the floor. "It's the first fucking class! Woman, are you crazy?"

"Language, mister Radke!" Mrs. Sterling snapped at him.

"I am using a fucking language, woman- it's English!"

I couldn't help but to snicker a little at Ronnie's outburst. "He's so going to get into trouble for that." Gerard mumbled below his breath, so only I could hear. 

I looked at him for a moment, nodding in agreement, and then glanced back at where Ronnie was sitting in the back of the class. I saw how Andy, who sat next to him, put a part of his paper between his teeth and tore it in two, beginning to chew on the piece that he still had in his mouth. 

What the fracking fuck?

"Radke, Biersack, you're both staying after class today!" Mrs. Sterling then yelled. I couldn't hold back my laughter at this point, and just let it out. "Would you like to join them, miss Michaels?" Mrs. Sterling then suddenly asked, directed at me.

I wildly shook my head in reply. "N-No, I don't." I mumbled, trying my hardest to stop laughing.

The look on Mrs. Sterling's face turned into pure fury. "Well, you are. You're staying in this class room one hour after your last period, the entire week. All three of you."

My jaw dropped. "What?!" I exclaimed in protest. I hadn't even really fucking done anything! Oh my god- this was ridiculous!

Suddenly I felt a crumbled up piece of paper hitting me on the back of the head. I snapped my neck at Ronnie, knowing it was him who had thrown it. He laughed silently and then winked. "Serves you right." He mouthed at me.

"Fuck you!" I mouthed right back at him, and then focused back on whatever in front of me. God damn it, first week of the year and I was already going to be stuck in class rooms longer than I needed to. Thanks so much.  

After all classes were over and I had spent the longest hour of my life doing nothing but twiddling my thumbs, I went back to my dorm room asap. I simply couldn't wait for this week to be over.  

"Hey, there you are!" Tony observed as I came walking in. "You hungry? We have tacos." He then added, pointing at the food in front of them.  

I arched a single eyebrow and shook my head as I dropped my bag onto my bed. "You guys are so stereotypical." I murmured in amusement. But honestly, the smell of the food did make my stomach rumble. I hadn't really eaten much all day, so it was pretty tempting.  

"Yeah, so? Come eat with us, we have plenty. It's the least we can do after earlier today." Vic then pointed out. And immediately the detailed image of his full-on nakedness was all I could see. I shook my head violently, trying to get the image that was deeply burned into my retina out of my head.  

"About that-" I then started, my eyes narrowed as I sat down on the couch beside him. "Please lock the door when you're in the bathroom. I mean, it wasn't entirely horrifying, but it's not exactly the first thing I'd like to see when I wake up."  

Vic looked at me and grinned. "So you enjoyed the view, huh?"  

I cringed; my mind now picturing him sitting naked next to me. Yep, I had seen too much. Way too much. 

I smacked his upper arm and curled my nose at his comment. "How is finding something not entirely horrifying the same thing as enjoying it? God, you're so weird. Seriously, lock the damn door when you're in there. Same for you, Turtle. One naked Mexican is enough for a lifetime."

Tony simply smiled and shook his head, totally amused by my reaction to them. But come on, could you blame me? Whether they wanted to or not, they had pretty much just invaded my life here. The least they could do was work along a little. Sure I had to admit to myself; Vic looked pretty damn good naked. But he didn't need to know that and it honestly did not mean that I needed to see it again. 

"Well, thanks for the food." I mentioned as I just finished cleaning the dishes, which Tony had helped me with. "I'm just gonna go take a shower and hit the sack. So, mind keeping it down?"  

Vic nodded and smiled. "Sure thing, mi gordita."  

"Ugh, stop calling me that."

He then just laughed as he watched me walk past him and into the bathroom. I really wondered if I was going to get through this year without strangling at least one of the two.