Chapter 33- Monica

Start from the beginning

"I've missed you, baby, so much. Muah. Muah. Muah." He rolls his eyes, but I can tell that he loves this shit. All niggas love attention-forget what you've heard.

"All right. All right."

"You scared me, baby. I would never do no stupid shit like cheat on you. You got to know that.You got my word on that shit."

Before I know it, tears stream down my face. I can't help it. The stress of the last couple of months hits me all at once. Snake looks at me and my tears and doesn't say anything. Fear pricks my heart again. Am I reading too much in his ass showing up here? I ease my arms down from around his neck and step back, but I keep my smile in place.

"Can I get you something to eat?"

"Naw. I'm good." That fear spreads. Niggas don't turn down food.

"How about a beer?"

"Yeah. A'ight. Cool."

His black gaze settles on me, and I try to tell what he's thinking, but the muthafucka is blessed with the perfect poker face.

"Okay. Make yourself at home," I tell him, and then rush off to grab him a beer.

While I'm in the kitchen, I pull myself together by taking several deep breaths. The shit doesn't work. Regardless, I return to the living room with his cold beer and a smile on my face.

"Here you go, baby."

Snake made himself comfortable, stretched out in the center of the sofa with his arms spread across the back. His eyes lock onto my bulging belly. I've seen that look before. It's the same one my other baby daddies got when they were trying to convince themselves that the baby you're carrying ain't theirs. Typical bullshit.

"You know we're getting a blood test, right?" Snake says.

"Whatever you want, baby." I ease down next to him, but it turns into something more like a plop.

"Uh-huh." He stares at me.

"Since you supposedly ain't fucking nobody else, what have you been doing this last couple of months while I was gone?" I shrug.

"Nothing. I've been waiting on you." I slide against him, as close as I can, and then walk my fingers up his chest.

"I've been waiting for you to come back home-where you belong." His black gaze roams over to my big titties.

"Damn.Those muthafuckas have gotten big as shit." I cup them up and give them a big squeeze.

"You like them?"

"What's not to like?" He reaches over and pinches my shit hard.

The pain that ripples across my face gives him an instant hard-on.

"I've missed playing with you," he says, and then pulls the top of my gown off.

My big titties bounce free, and the next thing I know, he's biting and gnawing on my shit like a starved animal. Sex with Snake has always been a painful event, but tonight it's even more so because every ounce of my body is either sensitive from the pregnancy or sore from McGriff dragging my ass around. My painful whimpers and sharp breaths just play like music in Snake's ear.

I watch as his dick creeps down the inseam of his jeans. That's all right. I'm going to handle whatever this muthafucka tosses my way like a damn soldier. I can't afford not to. When he rips the rest of the gown off my body, his head pops off my glazed and chewed titties, and he stares at the large scrape marks across the left side of my body, which are black and blue now. Snake reaches over and presses a hand against it. I suck in a sharp breath.