The Connection

~~~~Leah's P.O.V~~~~~~

I stumble down the stairs rubbing my eyes and yawning. This is the first time I've been down stairs in four days. Being in heat takes a lot of you! Blake and I have been on a tight schedule; sex, rest, sex, snack, sex, rest, sex, more sex. Not saying I don't love every second of being in my mates arms and feeling our love grow with every hot thrust. I'm just saying that it would be awesome if I got some proper food rather than just whip cream, chocolate sause, and his-

"She lives?!"

"Oh hey Hailey," I smile to drained to be enthusiastic. "How's it goin?" I ask getting a glass of orange juice and sitting at the island's bar.

"Oh it's been good down here. I'm not gonna ask how you're doing up there because I can hear how well you're doing," She says and gives me a cheeky smile. I blush and cover my face with my hands.

"Not my fault the room isn't sound proof. And call it payback from your sex adventures I've slept next to these last few years!" I joke. "Really though, I can't help it Hails. Blake is just everything and then some," I say looking her dead in the eye. "I think I'm in a chick flick of somthing. Things are to perfect to be real," I say resting my forehead on my arm.

Hailey came around the island and spun me around in the stool. She wrapped her arms around me, "You're supposed to feel like this. It's supposed to always be a romance movie with your mate. It's okay to be happy, you know that right?" She says squeezing me tight. I smile and nod softly while squeezing her back.

"I am happy. I'm so so incredibly happy. It feels so easy with him..." I trail off as images of Blake's smile and beautiful eyes come up from my memories.We both stayed silent for a few moments. Just standing there, her now leaning on my back and my head in my arms. It was a pleasant silence. One we hadn't had since the coma incident. I smile and turn in the stool,"Anyways I'm here to get some actual food in my system before the urge attacks once again!" Hailey retracted her arms faster than a blink and backed away.

"Please don't let me slow you down Spawn," I laughed and was just about to open the fridge when a sexy little wolf named 'My Mate' came up behind me and lifted me onto the counter.

"Hey! I need some foods!" I pout like a child. Blake buries his face into the crook of my neck.

"I have a sausage you can put in your mouth," he said seductively while rubbing my back and kissing up my neck. I close my eyes and get lost in his touch.

"Oh God yes!" I whisper into his ear, nibbling on it just how he likes. He growls and pulls my hips closer to his, I grab onto a fist full of his hair and lightly tug his head up and away from my skin, "But I'll just have to have it for lunch because I need something solid in me!"

"I-"

"Stop I know what I said and you know what I ment!" I said slapping his forearm and taking a deep breath. Blake chuckled and kissed me sweetly. I happily kissed back. How did I live without him in my life all these years? Oh wait...

-

After I got some actual food in me, we went back up stairs for another round of who can moan the most. We might as well call our room the condom testing company at this point.

We both finished for the third time today, and it's only eleven-thirty in the morning. As we curled up to each other, I caressed his cheek and Blake set his hand to rest on my bare hip.

"I love you Leah," he said looking into my eyes. When he said those words together they gave me chills.

"I love you too Blake, more than anything in the entire world," I say back honestly. He is one of the best things to ever happen to me. Blake pulled me into his arms and we embraced for a few minutes. I took in a deep breath and kissed his neck to let him know I was getting up.