Chapter 22

Alright, so if you didn't see my update on my internet diary, I am going to start only doing 2 or 3 updates a week because I don't have nearly as much time as I used to. I still love you all, so enjoy the story.
_________________________
-Your POV-
I yawned and opened up my eyes to see that I was alone in bed.
"Jordan?!" I shouted, beyond worried. I was sitting up in bed now.
'Did Marcus escape prison and take him again! Did he get taken by some crazed fangirls!! Did he- no! (Y/n)! He is probably just recording... I hope...' I got up and walked to the kitchen to be greeted by a bundle of red roses and a note. The note stated,
'Hey babe!
I got you some roses that I thought you would like. I love you to the moon and back ❤️. Have a great day. Oh! Yeah! Heh, I forgot to tell you that I am going to be recording a smoothie challenge with Chad, Auri, and Steve. I will be back at about 2. Love you!
~Boo
P.s. Check the oven ❤️'
I smiled, looking at the clock. 12:00. Alright. So he'll be home in two hours. I walked over to the oven, holding one of the dozen roses that Jordan had gotten me. I opened the oven and was greeted by the sent of blueberry muffin.
"Awe! He knows me so well!" I grabbed the muffin and took a bite. "Mmmmff... This ish so goohd..." I said through a mouthful. I sat down and began to check through my social networks while I waited for Jordan to get home.
-Jordan's POV-
"Oh my god! That sucked!" Chad said, flipping down on the couch.
"You said it!" Steve replied, sitting next to Chad.
"Well, I have to go guys. I'll see you around!" I said, walking out of the door. I heard a collection of byes from behind the door. I walked to my car and was about to get in when I heard someone yell my name. I looked back at the building to see Auri running towards me.
"Jordan! Wait up!" She yelled running towards me. I smiled.
"What's up?" She got to me and smiled back.
"I was wondering if you wanted to go and get some coffee maybe."
"I would love to!" I said sweetly.
~~
"That was really fun!" Auri exclaimed as we walked out of Starbucks (#spon xD). I smiled.
"I'm glad you had fun!" Suddenly, Auri walked right in front of me and put her arms on my shoulders. She looked at me smiling.
-Your POV- (sorry bout all the POV switches xD)
"Where the hell is he!" I exclaimed, looking at my phone. It was 4:30 and he still wasn't home. "Ugh! I'm so bored!!!" I yelled. "What to do, what to do... Ah! I can walk down to Starbucks! I mean, it's not that far, and coffee sounds amazing right now." So, I got up, grabbed my keys, and walked out the door.
~
I was approaching Starbucks when I saw Jordan walking out talking to a red headed girl. Suddenly, she stepped in front of him and wrapped her arms around his neck.
-Jordan's POV-
Slowly, Auri leaned in and kissed me passionately on the lips. I tried to move away, but it was no use. Rapid foot steps began to approach Auri and I. My shoulder was quickly jerked, breaking the embrace between Auri and I. I was completely stunned when I saw (y/n) standing there, tears beginning to form in her eyes.
"How could you?" She whispered, a tear slipping down her cheek.
"No... It's not what it-"
"Oh really! Cause it looks like my boyfriend is cheating on me!" She yelled at me, more tears dripping down her face and onto the ground.
"No, please don't cry..." I said, beginning to wipe the tears away. She slapped my arm away.
"Don't touch me!" She yelled. Tears streamed down her face as she shook her head at me, talking deep breaths. "You know what? Have fun..." She said, turning to leave.
"(Y/n)! Wait!" I said, about to run after her. I was held back by Auri grabbing hold of my wrist.
"She's gone babe. You don't have to worry about it anymore..." She cooed in my ear.
"No she's not..." I spat. "It's your fault she's running! Get away from me you bitch!" I said, yanking my arm out of her grasp and running after (y/n).
-Auri's POV-
"Fine. You wanna play hard to get?" I glared in the direction Jordan was running. "Then I'll get rid of the thing blocking you from me..."
_________________________
Okay. I think I did good. Maybe. But all things that need to happen, will in the end. This idea was recommended to me by @jediwarrior202 . So I hope you liked it. Love you all!
~Kitty =^-^=
P.s. I will be gone for a week so I will not be able to update. Hope you understand. You guys always do, but I think it's good for you to know ❤️