Chapter 11

-Your POV-
I woke up and didn't want to open my eyes. All I did was moan and rub my head against what I thought was my pillow. It wasn't until I felt arms tighten around my waist that I forced one eye open. When I did get my eye to focus, I saw Jordan laying there, holding me close and watching me sleep.
"Good morning sleepy head!" He said softly, kissing my nose softly. I moaned and closed my eye, cuddling closer to Jordan.
"What time is it?" I groaned. I felt Jordan move a bit then return to his original position.
"1:34..." My eyes sprang open.
"What! It's the middle of the day and you didn't wake me up!?" I pushed his shoulder teasingly. It was summer. I didn't need to worry about getting up for school or anything. I'm assuming he took it literally since his face fell.
"O-oh.... I'm sorry..." I giggled and kissed him lightly.
"I didn't mean it." I said sticking my tongue out a bit. Jordan hugged me close to his body. I didn't mind. He was like a teddy bear. A living, breathing teddy bear. Suddenly my stomach began to rumble. I giggled.
"What?" Jordan asked?
"I think I'm a bit hungry." I smiled.
"Well let me help you fix that!" He smiled and got off the bed. I sat up, but before I got off the bed, Jordan had picked me up and was carrying my to the kitchen. I smiled and gladly wrapped my arms around his neck.
~~
As we finished eating, Jordan began to talk again.
"So I was thinking, if your okay with it, maybe keeping the spare bedroom as a spare bedroom?" I smiled, understanding what he was trying to get at. I quickly swallowed the bit of pancake that was in my mouth.
"You know, you went a very round about way of asking me to sleep with you... I mean... Not in that way... No! Not... Ugh!" I giggled at how bad that came out. Now I understood why he went such a round about way. Jordan laughed at me.
"So is that a yes?" He asked still laughing a bit.
"Yes! I would love to.... I'm not gonna say anything...." I said, trying to hold back laughter. Jordan smiled and began to pick up the dishes. As we finished getting everything cleaned up, Jordan pulled me close to him by the waist. I looked up into his eyes and sighed, wrapping my arms around him neck. I quickly kissed him on the nose then laid my head on his shoulder, enjoying having somebody near me that cared about me and not what I had.