Chapter 2

-Jordan's POV-
I was walking towards my house in the middle of the night. I had just gotten done with a party at my friend's house and was extremely tired. I was walking past an ally way when I heard a scream. I quickly dashed towards the sound. When I got to the end of the alleyway, I saw a your girl on the ground bleeding. I gasped there was a knife perturbing from her chest right below her heart. I rushed over to her and kneeled down. My hands were shaking violently.
"Ummm.... M-Miss?" I asked shaking her shoulder. Her head flopped down as if she were dead. "Oh god! Ummmm.... Oh! Come on Jordan! Think!" I raked my brain trying to figure out what to do. Blood was trickling down her chest. I moved my hand to her neck and quickly checked for a pulse. There was one, but it was incredibly slow. I quickly picked her up, blood spreading across shirt. I pulled the knife from her chest and shoved it into my pocket, then proceeded to run with her out of the ally. I ran down the street towards the hospital. As we were nearing the hospital, I looked down at her to see her eyes closing slowly.
"Oh god... No no no no! Don't die! Oh god!" I only slowed when I got to the entrance of the hospital. I walked in and rushed up to the desk.
"Hello sir what may I do for you?" The receptionist said, barley even glancing up. I tried to calm myself so I wasn't shaking as bad as I had been, but to no prevail.
"Ummm... This woman... She's dying! She got stabbed!" I was on the verge of tears and almost yelling. My brain couldn't make a sentence at all. My knees were shaking. The receptionist looked up at me with a look of horror in her eyes. The look quickly vanished though.
"I'll call a doctor right away." She said calmly. "Sit over there with her."
"Alright..." I began to walk away.
"Ummm... Sir?"
"Yes ma'am?" I turned to look at the receptionist with a curious gaze.
"Do you know this woman's name?" I froze up. I opened my mouth to say something, but just ended up shaking my head. "Alright. That's fine." At that same moment, a doctor came out with a few nurses and a stretcher. They rushed over to me and grabbed the woman out of my arms, placing her softly on the stretcher. Despite her dying on a stretcher, she was quite beautiful. I tried to follow them, but a nurse grabbed my shoulders.
"Sir... Ummmmm... Seeing her wouldn't be the best thing right now... If you want, you can stay in the waiting room and wait till she wakes up." I nodded and took a seat in one of the waiting room chairs.
'Time for a long wait' I thought to myself.