Chapter 21

Skipping to after the Mianite live stream cause as I said before, out of ideas 😐 also, I'm back bitches! XD sorry. I had to!
__________________________
-Your POV-
I flopped down on the couch. My hands were freezing from being in the same position for two hours. Jordan walked in and chuckled.
"What!" I said looking at him.
"You!" He said smiling. I giggled. Jordan walked over and sat next to me on the couch. Quickly, I reached up and grabbed Jordan's face. "Ah! Cold!" He shouted, laughing a bit. I giggled.
"Good!" Jordan tried to move my hands away gently but I wouldn't budge. Finally, Jordan gave up and picked me up bridal style. I squealed and wrapped my arms around his neck, giggling. I buried my face in Jordan's shoulder as he carried me to the bedroom. Jordan proceeded to throw me onto the bed like a sack of potatoes and began to tickle me. "N-no! Stop!" I yelped, gasping for air between words. I was laughing so hard that I couldn't make any noises.
"What! I can't hear you!" Jordan teased. I tried to push his hands away, but he was too strong for me. I had to think of a way out.
'Think (y/n), think!' I screamed in my head. Suddenly, an idea came to me. I quickly threw my body towards Jordan's left arm and held on for dear life.
"What are you doing!" Jordan said, laughing uncontrollably.
"Not dying!" I said giggling. Jordan sighed and flopped down on the bed next to me, his arm still in my grasp.
"Can I have my arm back?" He asked looking at me.
"Nope! I am going to keep it forever and ever!" I said, giggling and holding his arm closer to my chest. Jordan smiled at me and gently brushed a strand of hair out of my face.
"I love you so much (y/n)..." He said quietly. I replied by kissing him lightly. I slowly let go of Jordan's arm and moved my arms up around his neck. Slowly, Jordan's arms moved around my waist. Within seconds, Jordan was licking my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I slowly parted my lips allowing Jordan's tongue to slip into my open mouth. I moaned quietly as Jordan's tongue exploded every inch of my mouth. Our tongues quickly became engaged in a small war. I pushed against his tongue and he pushed back. Jordan won, pushing his tongue deeper down my throat. I slowly began to suck on his tongue, earning a deep throated moan. After what felt like hours, we broke apart to gasp for air. I lightly ran my fingers through the back of Jordan's hair.
"No matter how many times we kiss or say we love each other, there will still be that little spark that I felt the first time. (Y/n), you are beautiful and amazing and smart and I could go on and on, but if I were to ever loose you, I wouldn't know what to do with myself! There is an ancient Chinese belief that there is an invisible red thread connecting people who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. They say that the thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break. (Y/n), I think you were the person on the other end of my thread. You make me the happiest man alive! Whenever I see you, I feel like I am falling in love with you all over again! I am so happy you chose me over anyone else in the world! I don't care how many times I have to say it, but I promise that I will mean it every time. So I say this with all my heart... I love you..." Jordan said. I looked straight into his dark brown eyes.
"I love you too boo..." I said, kissing him lightly. Jordan pulled me close to him and I soon fell asleep in his arms.
___________________________
So short chapter, sorry about that! But I'm back! I love you all!
~Kitty =^-^=