Chapter 8: Feelings.

Mark and I decided that we need to discuss this reasonably and calmly. We explained to Bob and Wade what we were doing and that we needed space to do it. They understood and got ready to go. 

"It was a really good time, we should do it again while we are all in LA." Bob suggested. 

"Yeah it was good! I mean, I could have done without seeing some things but apart from that it was good." Wade added. I lowered my head.

"See you guys soon!" Mark said as they left his house. He closed the door behind them and sighed before turning to look at me. "Let's sit down and work this out." I nodded. Mark began walking towards the couch and I followed, dreading what was to come out of this conversation.

Mark and I were sitting on the couch but no conversation was being made. It was just quiet. I didn't know where to start and I don't think Mark did either. 

"I'm not gay." Mark suddenly stated. "Well, I'm not sure." 

"Yeah, I know the feeling." I agreed.

"For all we know, this could all mean nothing?" Mark tried to suggest. I shook my head.

"We were drunk last night, but we were sober this morning." I reminded him. 

"What do we do then?" Mark asked. "Do we try to forget or do we see what comes from this?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean..." Mark sighed. "See what happens between us, naturally." 

I sighed. "Yeah, let's try that." 

I'm not sure exactly what was going to come from this but whatever was going to happen, we were going to let it happen naturally, which is probably one of the best things we could have done. I decided, in the meantime, I would try figure out somethings that were going on in my head. Did I have feelings towards Mark? 

-Mark's POV-

Jack and I had decided to let things play out naturally. I think it's a good idea, but I do think this whole not knowing whats happening thing is going to get on my nerves real fast. I don't even know what feelings I am feeling right now. I don't know whether to embrace them or ignore them. Maybe if I want to figure out exactly what I'm feeling I need to embrace it. I kissed him this morning. I felt something last night while kissing him, drunk which I still felt this morning waking up, sober.

I looked over to Jack and my heart began to race. He looked back at me and gave me a weak smile. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I hadn't felt like this before while looking at Jack. I don't know why I do now. I don't understand. I really  don't understand. I had never looked at Jack and felt this way before why do I feel like this now?

Do I like him?

-Jack's POV-

I still don't understand why I kissed him earlier. When he kissed me I was shocked but it wasn't bad, I can even actually say that I actually liked it. Which is strange to me as I have never kissed someone of the same gender or even had feelings for someone of the same gender. 

I then realised.

I think I have feelings for Mark.

"Okay, there no point dwelling on this." Mark stood up. "Wanna go grab something to eat?" 

I smiled. "Sure."

//

oh snap

next chapter will be the beginning of the pace of the story speeding up.

I think now I know how to work with this to make the best outcome.

also, thank you guys so much for 900+ reads! that's amazing ily<3