Chapter 6: Truth or Dare.

"I have an idea." Bob began. "Let's play truth or dare."

"Why truth or dare?" I asked. Bob didn't answer, instead he just smirked and glanced over at Wade who was also smirking. Mark and I agreed.

"I'll play, as long as I get to ask first." Mark stated. Bob reluctantly agreed and then we all gathered around in a small circle. "Okay, Wade truth or dare?" I watched Mark ask Wade.

"I think I will go for a dare my dear Mark." Wade waved his finger at Mark. Mark thought for a second.

"I dare you...to...tweet saying you love Bob." Mark proudly dared Wade. Wade didn't seem to think twice before grabbing his phone, attempting to type in the passcode but failing a couple times, and tweeting what Mark had said.

"Easy." Wade locked his phone. "Okay I ask now." Wade quickly looked at me. "Jack! I dare you to kiss Mark!"

I froze.

"That was a bit sudden, Wade." Bob winked at him.

I was still in shock. K-Kiss Mark?

"Not just a peck! A full on kiss!" Wade added.

I looked over to Mark who seemed to be just as much in shock as I was. Drunk or not I was still uncomfortable with the situation. Mark looked over to me.

"Let's just get it over with?" Mark suggested. I agreed and we shuffled closer to each other. Bob and Wade were laughing not very subtly to themselves. Mark began leaning in so I did the same, closing my eyes in the process.

Our lips met.

At first it was awkward and uncomfortable, but then Mark started moving his lips and I did so too in time with his. I don't know how it happened but I eventually melted into the kiss. What began uncomfortable became natural. It just seemed like it worked.

-Mark's POV-

Why does this feel right? Why is this going so smoothly? I am confused, I am very confused. I've never kissed someone of the same gender and I have never thought of doing it. This is Jack. He's one of my best friends. This is confusing, very very confusing.

-Bob's POV-

I knew it. I knew this would happen. I don't know if they noticed but Wade and I had noticed. We had noticed the tension between the two. The looks they shared with each other. It was so fucking obvious.

The kiss was still going on. I looked over to Wade who's jaw was hanging open. We expected something out of it but not this much.

-Jack's POV-

I pulled away slowly, opening my eyes. I looked at Mark who's eyes were also opening. We looked at each other. Then I backed away a little and Mark copied until we were back to our original positions in the circle. I cleared my throat and look over to Bob and Wade who were just sitting there, jaws open.

"Well...that just happened." Wade stated.

//

sorry if this chapter is a lil short and sucky, I am going to update again tomorrow as I already have a plan for the next chapter.

also, I hope you don't mind how slow the pace of this is. I want it to be a very gradual thing! You will see what happens, but for now:

ily and thank you for reading<33