Chapter 5: Twister.

Mark had already invited Bob and Wade over and it was just a case of waiting for them to get here. In the meantime Mark and I got everything ready for when they got here.

"I was thinking we could do stuff which doesn't involve any sort of electrical devices?" Mark stated.

"Okay...what are we going t'do then?" I asked, unsure of what else we could do. Mark then headed to one of his closets and pulled out about 5 board games.

"I have Monopoly, playing cards and a bunch of other shitty, but fun, games." Mark said before turning around to get something else out of the his closet. He held up something.

"Twister?" I asked.

"For after we've played all the other games." Mark grinned. I chuckled to myself.

"Alright, but I used to be pretty fookin' good at twister when I was younger." I bragged. Mark rolled his eyes and put the games on the table.

"What about drinks?" I asked. Mark smirked and grabbed a bottle from the kitchen. I laughed, it should have been obvious to me what kind of drink he would have.

"Fireball." I giggled.

"I also have a couple cans of beer as well just in case you're not a big fan of whiskey." Mark added. I shook my head.

"I actually quite like whiskey and I also like cinnamon so I'm sure the fireball will be dandy!"

-Another time skip bc i'm trash-

Bob and Wade had arrived and we were now sitting down playing Monopoly. I was trying to be cautious about what I was drinking and how much I was having while the others seemed to not care. Wade and Mark were pretty drunk already by the looks of it. I couldn't really tell just how drunk Bob was but judging by what he'd been drinking I'd imagine he's nowhere near sober. Me on the other hand, I had drank less than one can of beer which is abnormal for me seeing as i'm Irish but I was worried about how I would act while around other people.

Although I was having fun, I don't think I was having as much fun as I should have been having. I started reconsidering by whole being cautious thing.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice it was my go.

"Jack?" Bob asked. I looked up from the can of beer I was looking at and looked around.

"Sorry, lost in thought!" I leaned forward to pick up the dice. I rolled a 3 and a 4. So I moved 7 spaces which made me land on the go to jail square. Everyone laughed at me as I moved my counter to jail.

"Jack sucks!" Wade shouted out. I nodded in agreement. I watched as Mark tried his hardest to add up the 2 numbers he got when he rolled the dice and then decided that right now I couldn't care less about being cautious about what I was drinking.

I grabbed the unused shot glass Mark had brought out for me and poured myself a shot of Fireball. I downed it and tried not to cough from the cinnamon burning my throat.

-I need to stop time skipping-

After we had all decided we were a bit too drunk to be playing games that involve so much thinking we put away the board games.

"Look what I have." Mark stood up and staggered over to where he had left twister. Everyone seemed to be entertained by the idea expect for Bob who didn't want to play.

"I'll just spin that..that, um..spinny thing?" Bob suggested. We agreed.

Me now just as drunk as the rest of them, got up and helped Mark set up the mat which was a struggle in itself. After we had successfully set up the mat, we got ready to play.

Bob span the wheel.

"Wade, left hand blue." Wade put his hand on the mat and tried to maintain his balance.

"Mark, left foot red." Mark did as Bob said. I awaited my instruction.

"Jack, right hand red." I put my hand down, swaying a bit in the process.

-You know what this is-

After a bunch more instructions from Bob and a continuous attempt of trying to stay balanced Wade had finally fallen leaving just Mark and I on the mat.

"Jack, left hand green." Green was right at the other end of the mat and the only way for me to get my hand there was to lean over the top of Mark. I managed to do it, but it left Mark and I in a bit of an awkward position. He had his back facing the ground and was spread out evenly against all corners of the mat. I was leaning over the top of his stomach.

"Mark, left foot red." Bob chuckled as he saw what would happen once mark tried to move. Mark's stomach had lifted up and was now in my face.

"Mark!" I shouted tilting my head to the side so my nose wasn't in his stomach.

"Don't pretend like you don't like it!" Mark joked, panting as he struggled to keep his balance.

"Jack..good luck on this one, left foot green." I sighed and lifted my leg over Mark to get to the green. Wade laughed at us.

I tried my hardest to stay balanced but with the dizziness of being drunk and with everything else going on I slipped and fell right on top of Mark.

I placed my hands of his chest and lifted myself up looking at him.

"I thought you said you were good at this?" Mark panted. At first he was struggling underneath me but then looked up at me and stared at me. Our eyes met each other's and we held the gaze. I was oblivious as to why this kept on happening with us.

"Guys?" Wade asked, making us snap out of it again. I quickly rolled off of Mark and laid there on the ground. I looked over to Bob who was smirking evilly at Wade.

"I have an idea." Bob began. "Let's play truth or dare."

//

this chapter was really fun to write aah

I hope you guys like it, I personally do!

Also, those of you who have been asking about whether or not there will be lemon; I'm not sure yet, I think i'll find out as the story progresses!

but yeah, thanks for reading!<3