Chapter 7: Hangover.

-Jack's POV-

Ugggh. I groaned as I opened my eyes. My head was pounding.

"How much did I drink last night?" I mumbled to myself. I looked around to take in my surroundings. Luckily for me, I found out that I managed to get myself into the right bed. I sat up and put my head in my hands. My memories of last night were all fuzzy, which is not a good sign. I remember playing monopoly and I can remember parts of us playing twister. I don't think anything bad would have happened while I was with them guys though so I think I'm okay.

I got up slowly and began walking to the door to leave the room but quickly stopped when I realised I was only wearing boxers. After throwing on some pajama bottoms from one of my suitcases and a tshirt, I left the room.

Wade and Bob were sitting on the couch.

"Morning." I said quietly. Wade jumped.

"Jesus Jack no need to shout." Wade complained. I giggled to myself.

"I wasn't even that loud." I said while sitting down on a chair near them. I looked over to Bob who didn't seem to look that rough. It was Wade who looked rough.

"Jack, you look rough." Wade whispered.

Ironic.

"Not as bad as you." We both laughed faintly.

"Jack what do you remember from last night?" Bob asked. I felt a surge of worry(?) go straight through my body. The way Bob asked that made me feel like there was something important I should have remembered.

"Oh, um I remember playing monopoly and twister." I began. "Why? Is there something I should have remembered?" i asked.

Bob and Wade both looked at each other. Wade opened his mouth to say something but then Mark walked into the room. I smiled at him and he looked at me and instantly froze before turning around and heading back into his room. I frowned.

"Is he mad at me?" I asked. Bob and Wade didn't say anything and that's when I started to panic. "Guys, what did I do?"

Bob looked over to Wade and whispered something which I could hear.

"I think Mark remembers."

"Remembers what?" I interrupted them. "Tell me, please."

"Maybe you should go speak to Mark." Bob suggested. Wade nodded in agreement. I sighed before standing up to walk towards Mark's room.

I knocked on his door and heard a muffled 'yes'.

"It's me, can I come in?" I asked. There was a long silence before I heard the muffled yes again. I entered the room, unsure of what to expect.

Mark was sitting on his bed, head in his palms. I took a deep breath and went and sat next to him.

"Mark, I don't remember what happened last night or if I did something to upset you but whatever it was i'm really sorry." Mark looked up.

"You don't remember what happened?" He asked. I then knew that something had definitely happened, but what it was i'm still unaware. I shook my head in response. He looked down again.

"Mark I was drunk if I said anything I di-"

I was cut off by Mark pressing his lips against mine.

-Mark's POV-

Jack doesn't remember? I wish I didn't have to remember. I am still very confused. I remember how I felt during the kiss and I also remember seeing how Jack reacted to it as well which seemed to be good. I've never liked a man before. Do i even like Jack? Whatever I am feeling towards him right now I know that I cannot ignore it.

I pressed my lips against his, in hope that if Jack did feel anything last night he would have the same reaction now.

-Jack's POV-

I internally panicked. Mark is kissing me. What do I do? I leaned back and looked at him. He had a look of regret.

"Jack, I am so sorry I didn't mean to I jus-"

I cut him off by reuniting our lips. He seemed shocked at first but then he began kissing back. I honestly don't even know why I was doing this but it just seemed right. I had never kissed a guy before let alone my best friend.

"Hey guys are you sorting it ou- JESUS" Wade walked in. Mark and I jumped apart from each other. "I take that as a yes okay, i'll just go." Wade left the room. I stood up.

"Sorry I need some air." I left the room and walked towards the front door. I walked outside and stood there, in my pajamas. I sighed heavily. The front door opened and i turned to see Mark standing there. I looked forward again, avoiding eye contact.

"Jack I think we need to talk." Mark stood next to me.

"No shit." I sarcastically laughed.

"I think I should first explain what happened last night."

-After Mark explains-

"Oh." I looked down. "Mark, the thing is I don't know why i kissed you." I began. "I've never had feelings like that towards you in the past and I have never had feelings like that towards a man."

"Jack, neither have I."

I looked at Mark, shocked.

"Why did we kiss each other then?" I asked, getting impatient and confused.

"We were dared to." Mark answered.

"No I meant like 5 minutes ago." I corrected him.

"O-oh, I don't know." He replied. I took a breath to calm down. "What did you think though?" Mark started. "Of the kiss?"

I sighed again. "Mark, I enjoyed it which is what's confusing me the most." There was a silence.

"I did too."

//

hahaha it's 4am sorry if this sucked

I wanted to write more but I need to sleep as i'm babysitting again tomorrow and need to get up early!

I hope you liked it anyway, ily <3