Chapter 1: Skype.

"And as always, if you liked it PUNCH THE LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS! AND high fives all around *wha-pis* *wha-pis*. But thank you guys and I will see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT VIDEOOO!"

I ended the recording and slumped back into my chair. I picked up my phone which was resting on the desk in front of me and checked the time.

"Only 9pm? Are ya fookin' kidding me?" I muttered to myself. It felt like so much later than that. It was maybe because I was so tired. I sighed and stood up to make myself a cup of coffee. While making my coffee I heard a ding from the other room so I rushed myself to finish making my coffee so I could get back to the familiar sound. When I got back I checked my phone and saw a text from Mark. I smiled to myself.

"Are you excited?"  

I rushed to text back.

"You bet your ass I am!"  I smiled again remembering that I was travelling to America in 2 days to see all my buddies, and that I was staying for 2 whole weeks. Not just that, it was going to be my birthday while I was there so being able to spend it with my friends sounded great. Not long after I sent the text he texted back again.

"Cool. Wanna skype for a little?" I sighed in relief knowing that I didn't have to sit around doing nothing until I fell asleep.

"Sure!"

I put down my phone, turned to my computer and put my headphones on, waiting for the call. When he called I waited a couple seconds before answering so it didn't look like I was waiting just for the call and then I answered. When his face popped up on my screen an unknown feeling surged through my body. I tried to ignore it and continued to speak to mark as normal.

and before I knew it, Mark and I were just sat there speaking for the rest of my night while my neglected coffee at the side got cold.

//

alright, hey. I hope that was an okay start, I've never actually wrote a septiplier fanfiction before so I hope it all goes okay!

thanks for reading!