"I don't know? Can you?" I asked.

He smirked and thought about it.

He pulled me to him with his left arm. I squealed and his lips came crashing to mine.

It was forceful and I didn't like it but soon it turned into a sweet one.

I put my hands on his chest before it get heated and before he could deepen it. I pushed him away and looked at him.

"Jayden stop" I said getting my phone.

"Okay, okay" he said.

He got his bag that I'm guessing he got when he changed and got his phone and slid it in his back pocket. I got my bag and my cheer costume for practice and put my phone in my back pocket.

We walked down and I saw my dad, Josh and Venessa all eating.

"Good morning!" I said.

"Good- what the hell?" My dad and brother said in usion.

They looked at Jayden and I totally forgot.

Shiz...I'm in trouble.

"Sissy!" Vanessa said. She jumped down from her chair and ran to me.

"Hey, little one!" I said picking her up and setting her on my hip.

She looked at Jayden then looked at me.

"Isn't that the same guy that was in your room?" She asked.

I hate this day.

"Ummm...Yes it sure is. Why don't to go and get your bag and I'll take you to day care, okay?" I said setting her down and she said 'okay!" Before running off.

"When was the hell was this? and was he sleeping with you last night?" My dad said getting angry.

"Before Jayden and I were dating and we hated each other, he came over after school and Venessa saw him. And no he was not sleeping with me dad. Well-" I trailed off.

"I'm sorry, Sir. We were watching a movie and fell asleep. I lost track of time and forgot so I fell asleep" Jayden said.

Oh looky, Mr.Nice guy is back.

"Don't let it happen again, Mr.Smith. You may be my top gang leader but this is my daughter. Watch your self" my dad threatened. "You to Summer. We talked about this" he said scolding me.

"Yes, daddy" I said lowering my head.

Vanessa cane running down the stairs with her back pack on.

We said our good byes and I took Venessa to school. The car ride was quiet between Jayden and I after we dropped off Vanessa.

When we got to school we just sat there in the car. In the silence.

"You ready?" I said finally breaking the silence.

"Huh? Oh yeah" he smiled.

We got out of the car and he came up beside me and held my hand, intwining our hands felt good. The warmth of his hands felt good and it felt like the first did when I started liking him. The butterflies just wouldn't go away.

A lot of students were talking in front of the school. Talking about prom and a couple of people even awed at Jayden and I as we walked to the school.

"You ready for the talent show?" I asked Jayden.

"Hell yeah!" He said.

"What song are you singing?" I asked.

He stopped and I was pulled back into his chest within a second. He smirked when he nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck and kissed it, causing me to squeal and giggle.