Stolen Kisses-II

Dedicated to heroinmvlik

Songs for this chapter : Kiss me - Ed Sheeran

Come And Get It- Selena Gomez

** Please read the author's note at the end.**

ZAYN'S POV

Leaving Allana with Sophia , I went back to my room to catch a nap . My body was exhausted from the dramatic events of the afternoon and the conversation with my mother about Perrie was still lurking in my mind. Kaitlyn was suppose to join us on tour when we reached Japan , we were later notified that since she was neck deep in work in London , her dates for visiting us were undecided.

After my conversation rather argument with her , she had ensured that my photographs with Cara were not released , but this abrupt arousal of Perrie's love towards my sister had got me wondering whether Kaitlyn was helping Perrie carry out her twisted schemes since we both fell under the same management team.

No sooner had I fallen asleep ,the persistent knocking on my door woke me up. Dragging my feet I opened the door bleary-eyed , Liam and Harry made their way inside without my consent and I felt like strangling them for disturbing my sleep.

" Don't make that face at us , you have been sleeping for almost four hours ." Liam said sitting on the bed.

Four Hours Woah ! I looked at my wrist watch confirming Liam was telling the truth but it only felt like a few minutes to me....

"Sleeping Beauty gather your senses , we need to talk to you." Harry said in a serious tone.

'We need to talk' , this statement singularly is a warning that the storm is arriving or in certain cases has already arrived. Nevertheless it was successful in driving my sleepiness away , although apprehension filled my head about the peculiar topic that had resorted Harry for uttering that dreadful statement.

" I got a call from Jade an hour ago." Harry said.

Jade Thirwall was a member of Little Mix and a close friend of Perrie's. The girl couldn't hurt a fly , atleast that's what I knew.

" And?"

" She sounded casual inquiring about the tour and how has the response been so far . She spoke about their upcoming album Get Weird and then the conversation drifted towards you." Harry said his emerald eyes filled with worry.

"Me ? What did she want to talk about me ?" I questioned him.

"She was asking how were you doing and whether you were seeing someone or not ? When I retorted back why she was inquiring about you she brushed off saying that she was merely concerned about you as a friend." Harry replied.

" Concerned about me ? Where the fuck was her concern when her best friend screwed me up." I huffed angrily.

" That is Exactly the main point here Zayn, why would Jade inquire about you 3 months after your breakup with Perrie ? There is something going on which we aren't aware about and my gut feeling says it's not good." Liam said running a hand through his brown hair.

" I need to tell you'll something." I said looking at both of them and reciting my conversation with my mother about Perrie and my doubts regarding Kaitlyn.

They both seemed deep in thought attentively grasping my words. Heaving a sigh Harry said , " Let's see where the puzzle pieces fall , until then it's better you keep your relationship with Allana hidden. The situation is already messy."