Inhibitions- II

Dedicated to zensbee

Locked Away- R City feat Adam Levine.

** Any reader over here from Turkey ? Lemme know pls**

NIALL'S POV

She sobs hysterically, her nails digging into Zayn's skin as she held onto him tightly. It takes a moment for all of us to register the unexpected change in her mood. Zayn wraps his right arm around her waist, stroking her hair with his left hand. He mumbles a few words in her ear but Allana continues to cling onto him, tears seamlessly flowing from her eyes. I had suspected that there was something bothering her, but I hadn't comprehended it to be affecting her so profoundly.

I was too engrossed to notice three pairs of eyes shooting daggers at me. Liam and Harry were glaring at me with an angry expression which made me think that they were considering me to be the reason for Allana's tears. On the other hand Zayn looked at me with disappointment in his eyes , " Ni if I had known that sending her to dinner with you would turn out to be such a disaster , I would have never forced her." Zayn told me in a clipped tone.

"Seriously Niall I thought you were warming up to the idea of them dating. What did you do that lead her to shedding uncontrollable tears ?" Liam questions me.

" I didn't do anything. Stop blaming me alright." I tell them , irritated for being unnecessarily accused.

" I left her to spend time with you Niall and she returns back crying her eyes out. If you haven't done anything then kindly enlighten me regarding the reason for her sad state." Zayn tells me gritting his teeth.

" I haven't done anything. She didn't even eat dinner with me." I tell them infuriatedly.

"Such a bitch you are Ni. You couldn't even wait for her to finish her meal before you began torturing her with your vile words." Harry says folding his arms on his chest , eyeing me with distaste.

"This is incredelous. Three of you think that you'll care more about my sister's well-being than me. I have known her my entire life, longer than three of you combined. I wouldn't even bear a scratch on her, let alone hurting her myself." I scoff at them.

" Your sister is my girlfriend and as much as I despise Allana's tears , I loathe any individual who causes them." Zayn says tightening his grip on her torso.

" She is one of my closest friends and I wouldn't think twice before hurting the person who hurts her." Liam says standing in front of me.

" And she is the girl I am sharing my man with , dude our bond is special and nobody messes with my man's woman." Harry states with his pathetic sense of humour.

I am flabbergasted with their accusations and worried about Allana's sudden breakdown. My nerves are literally on the edge and the urge to punch someone is raging within me.

"For fuck's sake Niall I bought you a fucking Nandos restaurant , just to call truce between us and you are still continuing to be an ass to her." Zayn says flaring his nostrils at me.

"For the last time I swear I didn't----

"You bought him a Nandos restaurant? An actual restaurant? Are you serious ? You have never bought me a pair of socks." Harry cries out offended.

Zayn shakes his head , his caramel eyes displaying his frustration with the current scenario , " Haz the circumstances required drastic measures. I'll buy two pairs of socks for you. Okay."