Information

Dedicated to hssecretrendezvous

Allana's Pov

My morning rendezvous with Zayn extended beyond it's duration resulting in both of us clambering towards our respective jobs. Cheeky Malik demanded we shower together , as my punishment for torturing him last night. Displaying my appreciation towards his unconditional care I poured a glass of water on his head, leading to a messy water-match between us. The aftermath of our little event included in a destroyed bedroom with small water puddles on the floor, an entirely soaked bed and the worst part with Zayn eating my ears out repeatedly saying , "Baby I made you so wet. You are literally dripping all because of me."

Honestly it has been one of the best mornings I have shared with him , enough to comfort my anxious nerves prior to the blue-eyed bitch's arrival. The house-keeping department will have a hard time cleaning his suite, mostly wondering why we showered in the bedroom instead of the bathroom.

Briskly walking towards the elevator my footsteps halt outside Louis and Eleanor's room. The door is ajar and their conversation can be easily heard since both of them are not making the effort to keep their voices low. Eavesdropping is a despicable habit, however curiosity takes the best of me as I lean over to hear them.

"I am sick of this Eleanor. I cannot betray my loved ones to achieve my dreams." Louis says, his voice laced with pain.

"It isn't about you anymore Louis. It is about us." She yells loudly.

"How could you be so stupid? I wasn't ready for this El. I was barely coming to terms with the life-changing news you delivered to me and you went on to pulling off this foolish act." Louis replies angrily.

"Stop making it seem like it's my fault. For your knowledge it takes two to tango Louis. You are equally responsible in this as much as I am." She shrieks vehemently.

What is going on between them? I cannot understand their conversation which is certainly lacking the revelation of a secret bothering them.

"I was not ready for this Eleanor. Fuck! I am so done with this shit." He says wistfully.

" Don't you----" her words are left lingering in the air . Straining my ears I hear the sound of her apparently vomiting and Louis mumbling profanities.

Deciding that I have had enough drama for the day, I enter the elevator , my mind still focusing on Louis and Eleanor's weird conversation. Pondering upon different scenarios affecting them, a thought strikes my mind but I quickly dismiss it. I'll discuss it with the boys later, hopefully they will be able to help Louis out of his misery.

" I think it's a great idea to divide the five major departments between us according to our abilities and potential. I know today is the first day but I can already foresee the three of us performing like an excellent team." Chase says offering me and Gabriella a bright smile.

Over the past two hours we have been ardently discussing our ideas and plans for managing Little Mix during their one month stint on One Direction's European leg of the tour. Chase and Gabriella are astute , exemplary talented possessing similar zeal of passion towards their work like me .Most importantly the three of us respect each other's point of view and ideas , hence it is safe to say that as a team we are bound to perform well.

The British girl band will be performing as an associate act for 1D in five countries of the European continent - Spain, Austria, Germany, Norway and Italy. Chase will be handling their technological requirements during the concert and rehearsal along with their security. Gabriella will be looking out after their styling including hair and make-up during the concert and other appearances. I will be their sort-of-manger preparing their entire schedule for the day including their rehearsals, meet-and-greet, outings, assisting their parent public relations team and basically ensuring that whatever they want , it should be made available to them at a snap of their fingers.