Chapter 44 (Forest)

I grumble as I walk into the kitchen where Mike and Ramsey are. "You should be lucky I saved you from drinking yourself into a stupor." Mike scolds me.

"Well your mate didn't just leave when you revealed that you are a werewolf." I snap angrily.

"Somebody took their grumpy pills this morning." Thomas walks in with a big smile on his face.

"All of you just fùck off." I groan holding my head.

"Hey, don't worry she'll be back, they always come back." Ramsey says to me with a smile.

"Whatever you say." I lay my head on the cool table. I fùcked up big this time. She might be gone forever.

"Forest?" I hear her voice and everyone stares at the kitchen door into the front room. She enters still in the same clothes as yesterday.

"Chrysanthe." My voice says as if I was in pain. 'Show strength to your mate.' My wolf growls. I can't, I don't want to lose her.

"Hello everyone." She looks at everyone a bit scared.

"I want to apologize for that one time I almost attacked you." Ramsey says randomly. Mike smacks the back of his head. "Ow." He looks up at Mike who is shaking his head.

"That's okay, I really just wanted to talk with Forest." She says nervously. Oh great this is it isn't it. The others nod and leave us.

"So?" I say scared as I have ever been.

"Someone told me if you truly love someone you wouldn't judge them." She says sitting down next to me. Our eyes never leaving each other's. "Forest Hawken, I'm in love with you." She says with a smile.

"I love you too." I say with a big sigh relief.

"But, you have to tell me everything. And I promise to be the packs veterinarian." She tells me strictly.

"Alright deal. I'm packing alpha by the way." I tell her with a smirk.

"I meant things I didn't know. You really think I wasn't smart enough to figure that out. I know animal behavior." She says with a smirk. 'She's really going to tame us isn't she?' My wolf asked worried. Don't worry, we are already whipped.

"Alright smartie pants what do you say about being my mate in a legal way?" I ask.

"You know that is the worse proposal. Try again when you are prepared for it." She laughs and kisses my lips. "So it's maybe until you give me a real proposal." She tells me before leaving. Oh I'll give her the best proposal ever. She deserves that for sure.